Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 2007 ITP/Yamaha QuadCross - Round 2 - Valley Verde Moto Plex

Matthew Bryant grabbed the second place position with 2-2 finish for the day.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Kyle Gillespie rounded out the last podium position for the day with a 3-3 finish.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

These three riders kept a close race the entire time, and its great to see these kids out there competeing like this.
    Brittany #23

Clark Everham grabbed the hole shot for the +30 intermediate class. Everham also grabbed the win for both motos and took the win for the day.
    Brittany #23

Louie Hernandez grabbed the second place position with a 2-2 finish.
    Brittany #23

Douglas Rowland grabbed the third place position and battling his way through the pack, to round out the podium position for the day.
    Brittany #23

Ray Aycox from Mesa Az, grabbed the win for the Vet Begginer class with 2-1 finish for the day.
    Brittany #23

Donny Buhrow from Apple Valley Ca grabbed the second place position for the beginner class with a 1-2 finish for they day.
    Brittany #23

Chuck Borges, number 222, grabbed the third place position for the day with a 4-3 finish.
    Brittany #23

Lynn Processor grabbed the win for the Womens Intermediate clas with a 1-1 finish.
    Brittany #23

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast