Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 ITP/Yamaha QuadCross - Round 2 - Valley Verde Moto Plex

With Dustin Nelson taking the second place position.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

The battle for the third place position came down between team mates Jeremy Schell and Josh Frederick. With Schell grabbing the last podium position.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Cyle Chislock was able to make up some lost time and take eighth for the day.
    Brittany #23

Nick Hengtgen who crashed during the main, was able to walk away from his crash, and still managed to get points for this round.
    Brittany #23

Landon Hurst who was involved in a wreck in his qualifier, managed to get out and ride for point in the main, and ended up eleventh.
    Brittany #23

Another rider who was involved in the crash was Bubba Hustead. Bubba rode the rest of his qualifier, but when he came off his hand was completly swollen. He tried to ride in the main but had to pull off after two laps because he could not hold on anymore. Hustead later went to the doctor and found out that he had broken his finger. He should be ready to go in 4-6 weeks though.
    Brittany #23

But at the end of the day it was Kory Ellis who was able to take home the win and the $1400 for they win.
    Brittany #23

Here are the results for the pro clas.

1 53 Suz Kory Ellis Murrieta, CA
    2 94 Yam Dustin Nelson Ramona, CA
    3 14 Yam Jeremy Schell Murrieta, CA
    4 603 OTH Josh Frederick Moapa, NV
    5 39 Yam Jason Fife Temecula, CA
    6 22 Yam Dustin Terry Bakersfield, CA
    7 5 Hon John Shafe
    8 222 Hon Cyle Chislock Murrieta, CA
    9 40 Yam Chris Riley Bloomington, CA
    10 97 Yam Justin Noss Apply Valley, CA
    11 79 Hon Landon Hurst Laton, CA
    12 55 Yam Tj Dietrich Dillon, MT
    13 88 Suz Dean Pierce Alba, CA
    14 96 Hon Ricky Nickell Tucson, AZ
    15 47 Yam Kici Mckillip Camas Valley, CA
    16 24 Yam Cody Roberts Moorpark, CA
    17 12 Hon Phil Oppen Woodhill, WA
    18 85 Yam Keith Taylor Victorville, CA
    19 40x Suz Matt Motyka Phoenix, AZ
    20 44 Yam Nick Hengtgen Bakersfield, CA
    21 61 Hon Mike Machado Denair, CA
    22 105 Yam Bubba Hustead Tracy, CA
    23 67 Hon Sean Towle Vail, AZ DNS
    Brittany #23

Michael Sorchy grabbed the hole shot for the 4-Stroke Intermediate class.
    Brittany #23

But it was David Ragon who was able to pull off a win with a 2-1 finish for the day.
    Brittany #23

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast