Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 ITP/Yamaha QuadCross - Round 2 - Valley Verde Moto Plex

2007 ITP/Yamaha QuadCross - Round 2 - Valley Verde Moto Plex

This is the first time that this series has visited this track out in Cottonwood Arizona. The track was not like the tracks that we are use to visiting. This track was full of jumps, and took some skill to even learn the entire track.

But the weather was perfect and with around 150 entries for the day, we knew it was going to be a good day for a race.
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

There was twenty-three riders and only enough spots on the gate for twenty-one so that meant that there would be qualifying.

The first qualifier consisted of:

Dustin Nelson
    Cyle Chislock
    John Shafe
    Josh Frederick
    Jason Fife
    Dustin Terry
    Kici Mckillip
    Cody Roberts
    TJ Dietrich
    Mike Machado
    Matt Motyka

Dustin Nelson was able to get out front right off the start followed close behind by Cyle Chislock. But he was able to maintain the first place position and take the win.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

With the first quailifier finished, it was time to let the second one compete for their spot in the main. The second qualifier consisted of:

Kory Ellis
    Jeremy Schell
    Bubba Hustead
    Keith Taylor
    Chris Riley
    Dean Pierce
    Justin Noss
    Landon Hurst
    Phil Oppen
    Nick Hengtgen
    Ricky Nickell

Kory Ellis grabbed the holeshot eith Jeremy Schell right behind him. But it was Ellis who was able to take the win with Jeremy Schell grabbing the second place position.
    Brittany #23

The Pro Main was up, and all the riders headed to the gate. Cyle Chislock is one of the riders who stands out the most. Cyle signed with Monster Energy Drink for this year, and it definitely representing them well.
    Brittany #23

The pro class was off when the gate hit the ground. And it was Kory Ellis who was able to grab the hole shot, with Jeremy Schell right next to him.
    Brittany #23

Cyle Chislock had some bad luck off the start and crashed in the second corner. But he was quick to get back on his quad, and chase down the rest of the pack.
    Brittany #23

Kory Ellis was leading the race, and only putting distance between himself and the rest of the riders. But the read battle was for the second, third, and fourth positions, between Schell, Frederick, and Nelson.
    Brittany #23

Dustin Nelson was able to make his way around Josh Frederick, and was now looking for a way to get around Schell.
    Brittany #23

Nelson found a spot to make the move, and quickly did.
    Brittany #23

But in the end it was Kory Ellis who was able to take home the win.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast