Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Itp QuadCross Round 1 - Glen Helen

2007 Itp QuadCross Round 1 - Glen Helen

The opening round of the ITP Quad Cross kicked off at Glen Helen. Weather this time of the year is never good, and we wouldn't catch a break this weekend either.

With Red Flag Wind Warnings were in full effect, and it made it hard to even watch the races.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

This was the view that the spectators had during most of the day.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

But that wasn't going to stop people from coming out to watch.

Dan Lamey owner of DASA Racing, was out to support his son Brandon who is running the expert class.
    Brittany #23

A surprising face to see was Angela Butler, who came out to compete in the Womens Intermediate class.
    Brittany #23

Dustin Wimmer was also in town, and decided to do some testing, and get some track time in.
    Brittany #23

I was also able to get a photo of Dustin Nelson with his son Trevor.
    Brittany #23

Here is a picture of Kory Ellis's new Suzuki, unfortunetly by the time I was able to get a picture of it, it was already dirty.
    Brittany #23

Steve Nessel the PR guy from the ATV side of Yamaha, was out at the track to try to get the new Yamaha Track support going. Yamaha has teamed up with ITP, Golden West, and Big Kid Racing to now offer track support at every round of the ITP Quad Cross. Unfortunetly the graphic wrapping of their trailer was not done in time so they had to pit out of a flat bad trailer.
    Brittany #23

Dustin Terry signed a deal this year with Golden West Cycle, and Big Kid Racing to ride not only the ITP Quad Cross events but the worcs races as well. Terry will be competeting in the pro class, and will defintly be one of the top contendors.
    Brittany #23

Scott Cahill moved into the Expert class this year, and took the win for the opening round. Cahill has consistently gotten faster, and is defintly someone to keep an eye on.
    Brittany #23

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast