Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 I-20

2007 I-20

Well, the much anticipated start of the new season is now over and the trash talking will continue for three more weeks til Round Two!
    I did not take pictures in the slop fest, but want to tell everyone how great the race day went and glad all of those who came stuck it out through the weather!
    Hope everyone enjoyed the new scoring system. And hope when the results lap times are posted on the web, you like that too!
    (Jeff, now everyone can see how fast Dale was compared to you every single lap).
    I want to congratulate Eddy Siegers on the ***** whooping he brought Sunday. He rode incredibly well and everyone thought he lost his touch while playing with those little cars.
    Also, Jenna brought it in the Womens Class and had the most serious look on her face all day coming through the scoring tent.
    Will Cashion is the man - just want everyone to know that! He went from last to first. AWESOME!

Thanks to everyone again on a great day and look forward to another great event at Rockhouse.
    Come check out the Mid East Hare Scramble Series. We are family oriented and love quads and bikes. Check us out on the web at www.mideastracing.com.
    Hope to see ya at the races!!!!

that track was great until the rain feel.....oh yeah i gump i got the holeshot and lost it after 300 yards. went to last place then up to 7th on the second lap then move to 5 on the start of my third and ended up second. i love mud runs!!!!!!!!

i only got a couple of pit pics then put my cheap arse camera up out of the rain. but first congrats to dale woody you was the man sunday !!
    i seen this quad with pics of needles and stuff on it and thought we need to start drug testing...
    Attached Images Attached Images

then i seen this and knew it was our own new little nurse jenna.. loved the graphics !!!!! and congrats on your win. i knew it was just a matter of time.. proud of ya !!!!

i seen your holeshot pic at www.ncdirtrider.com good job son on the holeshot and 2nd place !!!

i did get a shot of 2 hot babes.. mom and crystal houston...

here's mama houston and jim houston who's fixing to go another year of not racing anyone now that jerry's on bikes and jeff robinson all full of confidence put still got a solid 2nd place.. atta boy !!

i wanted to take a pic of my purty quad but these 3 were drooling all over it...
    charlie killian, dustin canipe and one of them houston boys and it aint jimmy. congrats on the 2nd overall mike !!

my bros POS... this was his first mud run and said he loved it. but bro it wasn't a true mud run untill the 3rd lap...

that's all i got, started raining and i put up the camera.. plus my camera men were racing. and if anyone knows who i handed my blue acerbis fanny pack to tell them it's mine...

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast