Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: 2007 I-20

Congrats to Eddie! Way to bust back on the race scene! Congrats Will for coming from 15th to 1st! WOW! Congrats to everyone who finished

A huge thanks to my one man pit crew, Ron for all his hard work to get ready for the race and to Custom Covers for giving me a grip in the muddy mess!!!!!!!

Charley, thanks for all the work getting the pics on here and to your parents for all the great photos/video they always get! They were really great considering the conditions they had to be taken in! We definitely needed dedicated spectators/photographers in that race!

Jenna, know what you mean about the sand! I bet you are still smiling from your win!
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

Ok guys, got some time to comment on the recent mud fest party at Bishopville. I was having a great time until about halfway through the 2nd lap my ride died! While sitting there waiting for my tow utility vehicle I helped a few who got stuck in the muddy curve. You're welcome to all those who said thanks...happy to help. By the time I got found again on the track and pulled in, the place was practically cleared out! Anyway, not being mechanically inclined I was not sure why my quad quit running and thought I was going to have to take it to Eddie. Oh, by the way Eddie, Outstanding job man!!!!! You still have it and I feel like you will make a statement this season. Back to my story, pulled out the 400 manual, did some ready and discovered that I blew a fuse!! I put another fuse in and it started right up. Proud of myself for at least figuring that out. Looking forward to another attempt at Rockhouse. Congrats to all that won their division and at least completed the race. Big congrats to Jenna! Great job! I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!

A special request to the Mideast family to keep Ron and his fellow officers with Spartanburg County Sheriff's office and the family of Deputy Kevin Carper in your prayers. Ron had to go on scene to his fellow officer shot down by a career criminal and he has taken it pretty hard. The hardest part is to come as they gather to receive friends tomorrow and have the funeral Saturday afternoon. Deputy Carper left behind a wife and three daughters (one is just over 5 months old). Thanks, Angela
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman