Thread: GOLDEEN WEST CYCLE stage III

Question GOLDEEN WEST CYCLE stage III

I was just flippin through dirt wheels when i saw Golden West Cycles's Stage III for the 400ex I was thinking of getting the WB E-series kit. Has anyone worked with GWC before? And if anyone has gotten this kit could you tell me how it worked out for you?

What does the GWC Stage III consist of?:

i got a stage I for my 300EX(WB slip on, K&N air filter, ONE splitfire plug and ONE wrong size main jet) it was 320 bucks, im pretty sure i got ripped off, if i bought the same parts seperate, it woulda been cheaper, plus when i got the box it was all crushed, i almost sent it back, i dont think ill be orderin anything else from GWC
    kc

It has:
    White Brothers E-Series Exhuast
    K-N Filter
    Eldebrock Carb
    Splitfire Plugs
    Hi Compression Piston
    Golden West Cycle Cam
    and a Valve spring kit for $969.99

Sounds like it all adds up and the deal saves you money but...
    not worth it. Buy the Ed. Carb from GWC. they have the cheapest price on it. get a DMC($420 at http://www.parts411.com) or a Curtis Sparks Pipe, cam and piston. then a K&N of course. the Eseries doesn't flow well enough for motor mods. I know because i have one and it doesn't even touch the DMC.

I have a curtis sparks x-4, its great. my friend has a dmc and he thinks it is very good. Both are great pipes, you can't go wrong w/ either
    "We'll put a boot in your ***...its the American way."
    AIM Name-JakeFox06