Thread: Engine plugs

Engine plugs

I just painted my engine and i am not polishing parts of it that i dont want black. What are the 2 plugs that are by the shifter and what happens if i take them out?
    --2005 450r (brothers)--
    AC racing bumper....AC nerfs....Hotcam....Yoshimura Exhaust....DG baja skidplates....TAG handlebars....k&n airfilter....

--1995 rm250--
    Works connection skidplate.... Works connection frame guards.... Boyesen clutch cover.... High comp. piston.... port and polished head.... Pro Circuit exhaust.... Boyesen carbon fiber reeds.... PC carb vent.... Kx handlebars.... Ceet cover.... Revalved forks and rear shock.... Bridestone tires.... Works Connection clutch lever....

the 2 plugs are the nuetral and reverse sensors or what ever you wana call em' but yea its safe to unplug them just put them back in the coorect place when done or your reverse rev limiter will kick in while going forward
    Country Boy Can Survive

-97 F150-

400EX frame up build in the future.

sorry not those the metal plugs that have allen wrench fittings.
    --2005 450r (brothers)--
    AC racing bumper....AC nerfs....Hotcam....Yoshimura Exhaust....DG baja skidplates....TAG handlebars....k&n airfilter....

--1995 rm250--
    Works connection skidplate.... Works connection frame guards.... Boyesen clutch cover.... High comp. piston.... port and polished head.... Pro Circuit exhaust.... Boyesen carbon fiber reeds.... PC carb vent.... Kx handlebars.... Ceet cover.... Revalved forks and rear shock.... Bridestone tires.... Works Connection clutch lever....

not sure which ones your talkin about
    Country Boy Can Survive

-97 F150-

400EX frame up build in the future.

they are the timing plug holes. Wont hurt anything to take them out. Oil will go everywhere tho.
    Steve #48

2005 450r - In great shape, setup perfect for my riding style

Aim: Sjorge3442
    Email : Sjorge_3442@hotmail.com

Temple University

ok thanks
    --2005 450r (brothers)--

--1995 rm250--