Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: 250EX Performance FAQ thread

no you wont notice any more bump steer than normal.i have 1.5in spacers in the front and i love them,it realy dosent matter its not like were freakin pros lol.get the spacers you love them
    2007 CR85Rb:rethal bar pad.

SOLD-!!!!!!!!!!2006 250ex
    Sponsered by your moma

If you attend church every sunday put this in your sig!

Originally posted by coolkid91
    no you wont notice any more bump steer than normal.i have 1.5in spacers in the front and i love them,it realy dosent matter its not like were freakin pros lol.get the spacers you love them
    You're also putting additional stress on your front end parts. bearings, bushings, joints etc etc.
    Respect is earned, never given.

2002 250ex- SOLD.

Creator of the 250EX Performance FAQ. For 250ex headwork and various porting , please email me at flyinryanporting@gmail.com

ha who cares lol ,its a honda
    2007 CR85Rb:rethal bar pad.

SOLD-!!!!!!!!!!2006 250ex
    Sponsered by your moma

If you attend church every sunday put this in your sig!

Originally posted by coolkid91
    ha who cares lol ,its a honda
    the ignorance of some of you never fails to amaze me .

2002 250ex- SOLD.

Creator of the 250EX Performance FAQ. For 250ex headwork and various porting , please email me at flyinryanporting@gmail.com

Originally posted by ryanh250ex

If anything I'll ask the mods to delete all the unnecessary posts.

YES< have that done, I had to read through about 2 pages of useless garble just to find what I'm reading for.....

AND does anyone know where I can buy a WEB camshaft......i have searched for ever!
    2003 Honda 250EX
    --
    -6-ply Maxxis Razrs on Douglas Black Labels in back
    -FMF Megamax slip-on
    -Uni Air Firlter
    -Outerwears Air Box Cover
    -Snorkel Delete with Pantyhose Cover

If you got a 2nd Gen AWD DSM for sale near PA lemme know!

Originally posted by Rider-trx_250ex
    YES< have that done, I had to read through about 2 pages of useless garble just to find what I'm reading for.....

AND does anyone know where I can buy a WEB camshaft......i have searched for ever!
    Report the posts to a mod or admin, i sent them a msg about it to no avail.

As to your tech question, any shop that carries WEB camshafts should be able to order the 250ex grind. I doubt most places carry it in stock, seeing as they use stock cores.

2002 250ex- SOLD.

how fast will my 250ex go with an hmf full system pipe, k & n airfilter, and white brothers jeting.

My brother and I are buying a 250ex just to mess around with so i was doing some research on them and I have yet to see one of these quads with a big bore kit and longer intake rocker arm from Powroll. I was wondering how a 250ex with this, plus bolt-ons, would fair against bigger quads such as the 300ex. And I would also like to know if the web cam would still be a descent upgrade. The cam has more lift and duration on the intake side than the exhaust side. If this was run with the longer intake rocker, would this cause a problem? It seems to me like the engine would be bringing in a lot of air but would be too weak on the exhaust side to get it all out! Any info would be appreciated!

Originally posted by Honda10
    how fast will my 250ex go with an hmf full system pipe, k & n airfilter, and white brothers jeting.
    50 mph give or take about a mile an hour.
    406ex - January '13 QOTM

Originally posted by kingdingaling
    My brother and I are buying a 250ex just to mess around with so i was doing some research on them and I have yet to see one of these quads with a big bore kit and longer intake rocker arm from Powroll. I was wondering how a 250ex with this, plus bolt-ons, would fair against bigger quads such as the 300ex. And I would also like to know if the web cam would still be a descent upgrade. The cam has more lift and duration on the intake side than the exhaust side. If this was run with the longer intake rocker, would this cause a problem? It seems to me like the engine would be bringing in a lot of air but would be too weak on the exhaust side to get it all out! Any info would be appreciated!
    A bored out 250 with a higher compression piston should be right around or maybe a little faster than the 300ex until the 250 hits its top speed. I remember a long time ago someone installed a web cam and said it gave a pretty good increase. That's about all I know since I haven't really looked in it very much. I would consider calling powroll racing if you are really interested though, they make a few engine mods for the 250.
    406ex - January '13 QOTM

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast