Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: 250EX Performance FAQ thread

ohh boo hoo jump it in the ground jeezs its not gonna do much.... lol light it on fire burn it up lol
    2005 250ex
    DG- A arm guards
    Skid plate
    Sparks X-4 full system exhaust!
    K&N Jet Kit
    K&N air filter and outer wears
    SOLD!
    ------------------------------------------------
    2003 400ex.
    graydon nerfs
    skid plate
    A-arm guards
    Pro Armor XC Bumper
    Black HMF slip on
    Dyno Jet Kit
    K&N air filter
    Outterwears pre charger

pouring gas into the ground has environmental consequences. the chemicals soak into the ground, which can then run off into streams, etc etc.
    Respect is earned, never given.

2002 250ex- SOLD.

Creator of the 250EX Performance FAQ. For 250ex headwork and various porting , please email me at flyinryanporting@gmail.com

hey where duz gas cum from crude oil where duz crude oil cum from THE GROUND technically gas is more clean than the oil thats in the ground
    Brad Harrell #927
    www.oxcracing.com

08 yz250f

ya

yes M.H.S.C. you are right i had never thought about that the only harm that it could possibly be doing is killing off the grass and there arent many people that i know that want grass to grow rite next to there foundation and old gas that is going to be disposed of any way is cheaper than weed-be-gone but thats just my personal thoughts
    ZaLlEn

what are the environmental consequences of weed be gone lol
    Brad Harrell #927
    www.oxcracing.com

08 yz250f

Alright, I'm going to put an end to this now. Dumping of gas or oil or any other contaminamt is highly illegal and very dangerous to the environment. I cannot believe that some people are so narrow minded and clueless to think that it has no impact at all. Don't you realize that it will get into your drinking water if you have a well? Gas has MTBE in it which is poison and doesn't go away! This is to the point where if it keeps up the people who promote dumping will be turned into the EPA and trust me, you don't want them knocking on your door. Lets keep this thread on topic please!
    John, 300EX, 2-250Xs, TRX90, ATC70, 3 JD sleds, 17.5' Hydra Sports boat, 2000 Ford F350 Lariat Crew Cab Diesel with a DP Tuner 3 pos. chip

Special thanks to Kenny for helping us with my sons project quad!
    BK Performance
    Custom Powder Coating

The ignorance of some members of this forum is astonishing.

alright i feel u guys
    Brad Harrell #927
    www.oxcracing.com

08 yz250f

same here even tho i never done it yet..... well a little on my driveway...
    2005 250ex
    DG- A arm guards
    Skid plate
    Sparks X-4 full system exhaust!
    K&N Jet Kit
    K&N air filter and outer wears
    SOLD!
    ------------------------------------------------
    2003 400ex.
    graydon nerfs
    skid plate
    A-arm guards
    Pro Armor XC Bumper
    Black HMF slip on
    Dyno Jet Kit
    K&N air filter
    Outterwears pre charger

BEFORE ANYONE FREAKS OUT, I AM AT WORK, AND MY TERMINAL CAN ONLY TYPE IN ALL CAPS. (WHY ANYONE GETS THEIR PANTIES IN A WAD OVER THIS IS JUST STUPID!!)

SORRY FOR THE WHOLE FUEL THING, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WOULD GET OUT OF HAND.

ON TO MORE IMPORTANT THINGS. MY LOCAL DEALER TOLD ME THAT MY SLOW JET IS A 42 ('07 250EX) VS. A 38 ON THE OLDER MODELS. I DIDN'T ASK WHAT SIZE THE MAIN JET WAS. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SIZE THE MAIN JET IS ON THE NEW MODELS? IS IT JUST DIFFERENT JETS, OR IS THE CARB DIFFERENT? I AM AT SEA LEVEL, AND DEFINATELY RUNNING LEAN. I HAVE RIDDEN MY QUAD FOR ABOUT 6 HOURS AND MY PLUG IS WHITE AS A GHOST AND VERY CLEAN. I GET A PRETTY GOOD AMOUNT OF POPPING ON DECEL. I THOUGHT SINCE THE FUEL SCREW WAS SUCH A PITA TO GET TO, I WOULD JUST GO UP ONE ON THE PILOT JET (45) SINCE IT IS APPARENT I AM REALLY LEAN I THOUGHT THE SCREW WOULDN'T DO MUCH ANYWAY.

SO I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY POSTS HERE THAT HAVE MUCH TO SAY IN THE OLDER VS. NEWER 250EX'S. EVERYONE SEEMS TO AGREE THAT IT'S JUST PLASTICS AND SPORT CLUTCH. BUT THERE IS A DIFFERENT JET KIT FOR 06-07 THAN PREVIOUS YEARS. SO I AM CURIOUS TO FIND OUT THE REAL STORY ON THE CARB.

ANYONE KNOW??

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast