Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: 250EX Performance FAQ thread

Originally posted by ryanh250ex
    middle groove on the e-clip, 2 turns out.
    tell me bout the turbo to
    honda trx700xx
    honda 01 recon es 250 1000+ hours

ride hard or don't ride at all

Originally posted by 700xxmaniac
    tell me bout the turbo to
    he was never able to finish the turbo build, had to sell his quad
    Black 2007 TRX 250EX.....Still.
    1992 Ford Bronco XLT

that sucks i got a 01 recon es that i got new for my 5th birthday. i have a 700xx now but i still love my recon its stock and has about 2500-3000 hours on it.. and its still runnin stong and the only thing ever done to it was the rear bearings, tires, valve adjust meat, new battery, rear brake, and starter selinoid.

i wana give it some more power like what a turbo would do.(+15hp, +10ft/lb or more). if i could know what turbo he was gona use i could do it.
    ive have torn down the engine 2 times just to cheack everything and if i did put a turbo (including bigger carb and cam+spings) i would also replace the both clutches so i can run 23 or 25" tires or have custom rear diff made with a high gear ratio so it can go faster like 60+ on stock rev limmiter....

ill aslo do dyno if i start minor mods like big 3...( full pipe, intake, and jets)

my xx is alsome stock so no $$ is gona go into that maby a pclll maby... i can't imagen a turbo xx without a swing arm to extend.... ive driven a turbo rappy that was fun a hell but olny good for dunes...
    honda trx700xx

Originally posted by 700xxmaniac
    that sucks i got a 01 recon es that i got new for my 5th birthday. i have a 700xx now but i still love my recon its stock and has about 2500-3000 hours on it.. and its still runnin stong and the only thing ever done to it was the rear bearings, tires, valve adjust meat, new battery, rear brake, and starter selinoid.

i wana give it some more power like what a turbo would do.(+15hp, +10ft/lb or more). if i could know what turbo he was gona use i could do it.
    ive have torn down the engine 2 times just to cheack everything and if i did put a turbo (including bigger carb and cam+spings) i would also replace the both clutches so i can run 23 or 25" tires or have custom rear diff made with a high gear ratio so it can go faster like 60+ on stock rev limmiter....

ill aslo do dyno if i start minor mods like big 3...( full pipe, intake, and jets)

my xx is alsome stock so no $$ is gona go into that maby a pclll maby... i can't imagen a turbo xx without a swing arm to extend.... ive driven a turbo rappy that was fun a hell but olny good for dunes...

I used a KKK/Borgwarner KP31 turbo. It has a integrated exhaust manifold, which would have made for some tricky fabricating (my friend who was welding it all up for me was involved in a near-fatal accident, which is partially why the project was never finished), but it was doable.
    Respect is earned, never given.

2002 250ex- SOLD.

Creator of the 250EX Performance FAQ. For 250ex headwork and various porting , please email me at flyinryanporting@gmail.com

i did some research and lso found a 26mmtb efi kit that i could also put... this would solve the carb problem... here look for urself

http://www.chinese-parts-canada.com/...injection.html

perty cool stuff
    honda trx700xx

Banshee Front shock for the rear on a 2006 250EX is a HUGE upgrade over the stock shock and at a reasonable price (Ebay for $54 for a NIB shock). Bolts right into place and looks good too.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213