Thread: 450X

450X.... changed name from 250x seat

could i get a mod to change the subject name to 450x.. dont want to star a all new thread... thanks

hey guys i had the 250x's seat recoverd and i dont remember how the spring hooks back up. could someone snap a pick to show me how... thanks guys

DEREK

hope this helps.
    White 06 YFZ Full HMF

2000 Yamaha Blaster
    LRD, UNI, Carbon tech, RAZR, DG, Durablue, twin row carrier,30mm oko, reed spacer, injecter block off....

Stock 1987 250x

hey nice work. this helps alot

i will have pics up tomorow of the build, i think you guys will like it, its not something you see every day,

ill keep you posted

here are the fenders i painted, they were beat up when i got them, but i am going to school for painting and thought i should give it a try. the paint will not flake of or crack. i can bend them if half and they are still 100%

this is my g/f quad that i got for her, the motor.... i will post pics when i get back from geting it...... on SAT

now a lil background on the quad, it a 250x that i got for $300 and have taken every thing off of her. and have been powdercoating some stuff here and there.

The pics are olny of the fenders beacuse i have not p/c the frame yeat due to i do not have the motor and all the oter stuff fished up yet. but as i get things done i will post them for you guys... WISH ME LUCK.

also this paint realy POPS in the sun light due to the pearl. it allmost glows a funny Blue color with the silver

wait, so you PAINTED those plastics? If so, they look amazing I hope they stay that way for you. I rattle canned mine and after a 50 mph ride to the ditch on an icy road the paint flaked off every where the plastics got folded over
    Show us some more pics
    88 Blaster
    Vito's 240
    BIG mikuni carb
    reed spacer
    FMF pipe
    Banshee front shocks
    Polaris rear shock
    Kenda Klaws

2000 Jeep Cherokee
    Flowmaster 40

nice paint job!!!
    White 06 YFZ Full HMF

2000 Yamaha Blaster
    LRD, UNI, Carbon tech, RAZR, DG, Durablue, twin row carrier,30mm oko, reed spacer, injecter block off....

Stock 1987 250x

ok here it is!!!!! i just got home and snaped some pics. its a 05 450r motor with carb,harness, and rad, ill keep you guys posted on the build...

i hope my g/f and handel the power, i think i will have to make the swingarm a +4 or something. lol also here is the seat bolted on ther fenders