Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New seat and new pics

New seat and new pics

I scored this off ebay pretty cheap it was brand new, she is a little sparkly but I think it looks pretty sick!

2005 450r, Hiper wheels, revalved shocks, houser +.05 a arms, Houser +1 stem, Fasst bars, Streamline braided lines, Precision stabilizer, ASV levers, Modquad case saver, Rossier full system, Rath Racing nerfs, Pro Armor skid, AC bumper and grab bar, Hotcam Stg 2. 13t sprocket, Quadtech Black plastic hood, Quadtech Hump Seat

Looks good man. I like it!! Ties in nicely with the rest of the quad.
    05 450R (Black)
    Full Pro Armor Skids
    Pro Armor "Bullhorns" Bumper
    Pro Armor Grab Bar
    Douglas .190 Red Label Rims
    Kenda Knarly HT Rears
    Kenda Klaw XC Fronts
    Trailtech Computer

What did you do with the other seat?

Originally posted by Chino886
    What did you do with the other seat?
    It's layin in my garage lol
    2005 450r, Hiper wheels, revalved shocks, houser +.05 a arms, Houser +1 stem, Fasst bars, Streamline braided lines, Precision stabilizer, ASV levers, Modquad case saver, Rossier full system, Rath Racing nerfs, Pro Armor skid, AC bumper and grab bar, Hotcam Stg 2. 13t sprocket, Quadtech Black plastic hood, Quadtech Hump Seat

are you going to sell your '05 seat? i have a friend that might be interested if so...new seat looks comfy
    2005 471r

"We're America we build Monstertrucks for fun,we built a Top Fuel dragster that can do 330mph in a quarter mile because we were bored,PISS US OFF see what we build"-Christopher Titus

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!.........i likeeeeeeeeeeeeee it. Yeah its sick.

Originally posted by quadwanter
    are you going to sell your '05 seat? i have a friend that might be interested if so...new seat looks comfy
    I am gonna keep my stock seat but I also have a quadtech desert seat which I may sell if my friend does not want it
    Attached Images Attached Images

Oh the things I would do to have a Hump seat......

Originally posted by brandon34r
    Oh the things I would do to have a Hump seat......
    lol why don't you buy one?

too expensive for me right now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast