Thread: 300ex with 250r a-arms

300ex with 250r a-arms

im getting my 300ex ready to sell here soon, i put on the 250r front a arms on there, could somebody tell me i forgot and i need to tell the new buyer what the 250r a arms does for the front of the 300ex.. does it put it out one inch and two inches forwards?
    i can't remember and just needed to know. anybody that knows i would appreciate it..
    97' 300ex, uni filter, fmf pipe-header, 250r front arms, itp holeshots, modified reverse lever, cut fenders

Re: 300ex with 250r a-arms

Originally posted by NV300ex
    im getting my 300ex ready to sell here soon, i put on the 250r front a arms on there, could somebody tell me i forgot and i need to tell the new buyer what the 250r a arms does for the front of the 300ex.. does it put it out one inch and two inches forwards?
    i can't remember and just needed to know. anybody that knows i would appreciate it..

Widens the front about 3". I don't think it changes the frontward placement, but I may be wrong.
    '04 TRX450R -
    DASA Classic full exhast / CylinderWorks 97mm cylinder / Venom 12.25:1 piston / HotCams stg2 cam / K&N / Outerwears / Pro-Armor XC nerfs / TAG X5 bars / AC grab bar / Burgard +2 arms

ok thanks for the info, i tried looking it up on the internet but no such luck. maybe somebody that knows exact could say something if not, i'll take your info then. can't remember the year its either 86 or 87 250r a arms
    97' 300ex, uni filter, fmf pipe-header, 250r front arms, itp holeshots, modified reverse lever, cut fenders

worst town I've ever lived in... Spencer,OH
    Originally posted by NV300ex
    ok thanks for the info, i tried looking it up on the internet but no such luck. maybe somebody that knows exact could say something if not, i'll take your info then. can't remember the year its either 86 or 87 250r a arms
    They should add 1.5"-2" per side. 86/87 250r arms are the same length and both have adjustable/replaceable upper balljoints.
    I am now quadless...