0 0%
  • quadracer707 - YFZ450

10 4.83%
  • bkp - 450R

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: March Quad of the Month poll

Originally posted by xrxmxcx
    i wish my quad would stay as nice as it is right now, but itll take a beating this season im assuming, sure that 450r will look pretty flat-trackin!

Oh it will stay pretty - but trust me I will be riding the crap out of it!
    2008 KTM 525XC

Rootar is offline .........................
    good to see some more guys from arkansas on here thump, i take it you ride at greenbriar (sp?) much? Im race TQRA this year on my hybrid but i think a few of us were gonna try out some TT night racing around july when its to hot to ride during the day and when TQRA is over with.

IT was hell choosing between yours and xrxmxcx's quads
    Ross

This will be my first year racing TT - I just switched from XC. I had been racing the AHSCS for the past 4 years.
    2008 KTM 525XC

Even though I am in the poll, i still voted for thump! This TT is the sickes vehicle I ever seen hand up or down!
    Korniev

XRXMXC
    I have to give him alot of credit being he is a full time student (high school Sr.) with good grades. That only works part time and give up everything to build and race his quad. like driving, snowboarding. Every gift B-day, Xmass are all related to his Quad.
    He is my son and makes me very Proud I wish I had $$$ to help him out.
    GOOD LUCK Rob!

Just like xrxmxcx Dad this is QUADRACER 707 DAD & Iam very proud of what he has put intp his quad. Every drop of money goes into this. Instaed of driving around in a nice vehicle like his friends, he has a beat up 1993 GEO tracker. All he worrys about is this quad. He works for me making ice cream, & cleaning up after we are done. He just mised the honor roll this marking period, & has been accepted to Motorcycles Mechanics Institute, in Orlando Fla. Which he will be staying at an RV park living in his Toy trailer to save money. Ifyou se us at any local District 6 races or at some Nationals ATVA GNC or WPSA stop in & say hello. We will be in a Black diesel dually Ford quad cab F350 with a 30' toy trailer. GOOD luck everyone Especilally WADE

Next to wades of course I liked thumpers Great color schemes
    & STEVENJANNA does that paint job look like it changes color on different angles?? SWEET QUADS

WADES DAD KEN

Well, not to out-done on the Proud Papa's post...lol. Seth aka Thump, is also an outstanding young man. Raised by a single Dad, excelled in high school to the point of recieving a double scholarship to UCA. Finished college with 2 degrees and married a fine young lady. Buying a house and supporting them both while she finished her degree. He works 2 jobs, @ age 24, one to pay household expenses, another to pay for the racing and Quad.
    My Son is not too mechanically inclined, but with me deployed in Kuwait, he built this bike on his own. Just one of the many things he has done that gives me reason to be proud. He runs my first racing number, and gives tribute to me and my Dad, who first started Knight Racing.
    In closing, I would like to take my hat off to all the young men and Parents who make the sport off off-road racing what it is. I dare say there has been many a young life led in the right direction because of this sport we love. Be it XC, MX, TT....Drit Bike or Quad. It's family and Pride that makes it work..Just look at all the pride put into these Quads and many others not even entered.
    Thank-you all for voting for any you voted for..It means so much to the young men who poured thier Heart and Souls into these machines....
    Thom...Dad of Seth aka Thumper

I really don't mind losing this poll. After seeing thumps and xrxmxcx enter i knew it wasn't going to me. Thats fine I hope it helps the winner who needs it more than I do. Theres always next month LOL.

SICK BIKES THUMP AND XRCMXCX!!!!!
    #161 district 6 racer
    Eleanor Roosevelt: "America is all about speed - hot, nasty bad-a**
    speed."

2008 Evo X

IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST!

06 450r Powered BY DRG

KOSLOV RACING TEAM!

Originally posted by quadracer707
    [

Next to wades of course I liked thumpers Great color schemes
    & STEVENJANNA does that paint job look like it changes color on different angles?? SWEET QUADS

WADES DAD KEN [/B]
    It's a flourescent orange powder coat without the white base. You should see that color at night. It practically absorbs all the light around it and looks like it's glowing. I feel no shame losing this poll, I picked a rough month to enter quad of the month. XRCMXCX very nice machine, I knew the minute I saw it posted that your machine machine was going to be on top.
    http://www.myspace.com/steveno374

I've decided to retire, 2007 was my last official season racing competitively.

!!!!

I propose this month we choose 2 quads of the month THUMP AND XRCMXCX!!!!!Both crazy f....g sick
    Korniev

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast