Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Raptor jr.

Raptor jr.

Are these Raptor jrs. too cool?? I'm getting my kids one for christmas, I really wish Honda had a 400EX jr. I would buy that for sure......
    Attached Images Attached Images

there is a minature 400ex but it is not made by honda it is made by a company called kasea and the quad is called the skyhawk.they look very similar to a 400ex though.i am not sure of the engine sizes they come in.

The Raptor Jr. looks awesome. Your kids will love 'em. How many CC's does the one in the picture have?
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

The Raptor Jr. is an 80cc. I could be mistaken but I believe it's just the old Breeze (same chassis and drivetrain) with the new plastic. Heck, for young kids it's more than sweet!!

P.S. I'm pretty sure the Kasea's come in a 50 and 90cc version.
    2013 KTM 300XC

If you want a mini 400EX check this out!

and if you are still interrested chaeck this out.

http://www.off-road.com/atv/kidskorner/50/index.html

RAPTOR jr..

the sizes for this bike go from
    - 60cc-90cc

one question tho'
    how is it- "push button starting in every gear"
    how is that possoble without a manuel clutch??
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......

yea.........the mini raptor is simply a breeze, or a badger with a facelift. The straight front axle is not the best design on the market.
    my kids wanted their quadsports to look more like the 400ex, so I added dual headlights
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 4punksdad; 10-23-2001 at 05:43 PM.
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

Man that kid is gettin some air off on that mini 400. I wish my parents would have gotten me something like that when I was little. Those are awsome, especially the Raptor JR.
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

have yall seen that prototype kasea that is a 250cc 4 stroke twin? that might compete with the blaster... maybe...

hey 3punks, i had lights EXACTLY like that on my 300... but after gettin mud water and all kinda other junk in em i had to ditch em. (the brand of mine was Pilot, 19.99 at auto zone) but for them its should work great! mine were BRIGHT but they got REALLY hot REALLY quick.
    2001 Red 400ex, white brothers E-series slip on, Razr 2 rears, raz'r fronts, 155 jetting, renthals, shockwears, k&n filter, graydon proline nerf bars, graydon proline front bumper,

350 Rancher ES

97 Tacoma - 6cyl, 3.5" fabtech lift, 33's

85 4runner - 8" lift, 38.5" Swamper SX's, 9,000 lb Winch, gears, locked front and rear

i had just seen that kasea makes the skyhawk in 150 cc's too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast