Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taken advantage of!!!!!

Taken advantage of!!!!!

hello exriders, i have only been a member for a short time, but like most of you, really enjoy this site. I have learned alot about how to fix and fix up my quad. then I thought I would sell my carbon scoop that was never installed and accepted a trade from FOURZEROZERO for a steering stabilizer. below is a copy of the complaint I registered today with the NEW JERSEY state attorneys division of consumer affairs office:

On 9/17 I posted a carbon fiber hood for an atv on the website "EXRIDERS.COM" to sell or trade.
    That same day Jeremy posted that he would like to trade a steering stabilizer for the hood.
    After working out the details of the trade we agreed to send the packages priority mail on monday 09/23/02. after not getting my package I asked Jeremy if it had been sent, he said his brother had hip surgery that day but he would get it out tuesday 09/24.after a few messages back and forth throughout the week he claimed it was sent wednesday 09/25.There are currently two other members on this board asking Jeremy about packages that were supposedly sent. His reply is "check your mail they will be there" or "I dont know how they were mailed, my mom sent them" as of today 09/30/02 Jeremy cannot tell anyone how or when the packages were sent, nor has he produced any documentation stating this. I have all documentation relating to this transaction (shipping receipts, emails, personal messages, and threads from the message boards) that I will fax to your office when requested.
    I am also posting a copy of this form today 09/30 to encourage the other two members to file a complaint.
    Thank you for your help in this matter,

MY intention is not to start a flaming thread, but make everyone aware of how serious taking money through the mail and not delivering product can be.
    Also, think of how much it sucks to walk out to the mail box anticipating that cool part for your quad and wondering if it will ever come.
    MODS, if this thread gets out of hand just go ahead and close it,
    just wanted to share my story.
    99 ex, X-6 full system, +4 durablue,CFM airbox,K&N filter, Works triples w/rezzies, trailtech lighting, graydon nerfs, leaky carb, 1/2 tank of gas, PEP stabilizer (if it ever gets sent by fellow Ex-rider)

Also forgot, if the parts in question do show up this week, I will clarify that on the boards.
    99 ex, X-6 full system, +4 durablue,CFM airbox,K&N filter, Works triples w/rezzies, trailtech lighting, graydon nerfs, leaky carb, 1/2 tank of gas, PEP stabilizer (if it ever gets sent by fellow Ex-rider)

That sucks, I don't understand why people want to cheat other people over $100 bucks. Pretty soon, nobody is going to want to trade or buy from anyone. As the saying goes, a few bad apples spoils the lot. Or something like that.

:grr Send him his stabilzer!
    '02 Red 400
    It's faster now then when I bought it!

finally someone has taken some action. pat yourself on the back for me.
    In memory of Christopher (Chrissy) Riley Andrews / 1-24-02 to 1-23-06
    we love you Chrissy

I hope you get it solved soon

good luck

yeah good luck, and if u never get it let me know and i will have it arranged ot send him poop in the mail...., and label it" Free trial 400ex accesories from roll design.

hehe

Bean is offline I am the "infamous" 440..
    kids these days, need spankins from their mommys, free lovin hippies ruined it all, now we hav a bunch of young punks growin up, LMAO
    AIM IM: HybridMonster21@aol.com
    Email: HybridMonster2@aol.com

District 18, # 5

http://www.merrellextreme.com
    http://www.rathracing.com
    http://www.wildhare.cjb.net
    http://www.Rriders.com

1986/88/89/03 250R

dude they were sent... are u guys really that dense. i dont understand why ur making these threads THEY WERE SENT

I think we need to have a something like a feedback for sellers on here like E-Bay has. this is getting rediculous one day these "KIDS' on here will grow up and see what it's like out in the real world when they have to actually work for there money. sorry had to get that out of my system.
    Jerry

Quadless again!!!!

thats fine if they were sent, when the covered wagon pulls up and delivers them I will retract on this post,
    I am on vacation this week, so I will be here to greet the mailman.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast