Thread: blasterzone hydraulic brakes

blasterzone hydraulic brakes

Does anyone have these brakes on there quad. Are they hard to install and bleed. I had some on an old blaster already installed and they worked good. The bike I am building now is getting a set with stainless lines.

hah there the worst thing you can get for your blaster. jsut get banshee stock breaks or 03+ breaks. the blasterzone breaks go threw pads in 1 race, and never stay bleed. biggest pos in the quad world.
    Neatv-mx #99
    Mark Gehring
    2012 4-Stroke A Champion
    2010 Production A Champion

thanks

check your spelling bud. IT SUCKS

you might want to check out trenga and project blaster. i know trengas is 375 and i have heard good things from them. project blaster has the hydraulic front disc brakes also.
    '07 450ER:
    white brothers xc bumper, prm swinger skid, jetted, baffle removed

'98 Yamaha Blaster:
    Airsal firebreather 240 kit, Vitos 3mm stroker crank, Project blaster aluminum airbox, Project blaster intake, Keihin 35mm airstriker carb, Vitos timing degree key, Boyeson pro series reeds, F7 pipe and silencer, Uni air filter, Durablue +2 axle (stock now i broke it), Kenda Klaw rear tires, Douglas .190 rear wheels (now stock i bent them), oil injection block off kit, EBC heavy duty clutch kit, 13/38 gearing, billet clutch basket, lightened flywheel, Renthal works chain, Fly handlebars, Hellbound +3 swinger, nissin hydro brake kit, banshee front shocks (stock now i bent them) , works quadstar rear shock w/rezzie, DG National front bumper

coming soon:
    Maier race cut fenders
    Elka/Leager a arm and shock kit
    DG national series grab bar

Originally posted by blasterfreak99
    you might want to check out trenga and project blaster. i know trengas is 375 and i have heard good things from them. project blaster has the hydraulic front disc brakes also.
    trenga are the same exacct thing a blasterzone. they are off go-karts. i could get the same set up for about 150 from a karting magazine that i have from when i used to race them. projectblaster breaks are quadbreaks.. i think. i havent checked them. but if there looking the same as the trenga/blasterzone breaks. dont get them. but im pritty sure there made for quads.

sorry about the speling, i type fast and im dislexic.. jsut like i spell the word just... i spell it wrong everytime unless im going slow..
    Neatv-mx #99
    Mark Gehring
    2012 4-Stroke A Champion

breaks

I got the blasterzone breaks and they work great!

just get 03+ spindles hubs rotors calipars resivior handle and pads and brake lines
    Jesse Peterson #14

1992 Honda trx250sxf. KTM thumper hybrid JB. LSR. ELKA. FULLBORE. AC. TAG
    1996 Honda 300EX, Long Travel!! GDH. SPARKS. UNI. MAIER. TCS. DOUGLAS. MAXXIS (practice quad)
    1999 foreman, 450s
    94 Blaster
    97 z50r..... the PIT BIKE

Thanx to my sponsors

X~stream compsites, Renthal, Mom and Dad

i have them

i have blaster zone breaks and they work fine there only hard to bleed if your like 4 yrs old easy as crap to put on just use a lock nut to hold the lever going through the stock brake hole and you will never have a problem..

wah tdo you guys ride in!? paved roads!? mine suck! lol they never stay blead and i would say im kind mechanicly advanced... i couldent squeeze the bottle any harder, and such a week stream would come out, and the bleed would stay held for about a practice, then its shot, nevermid the pads i go threw... there good if you ride roads, and ride mabey 3 tiems a year...
    Neatv-mx #99
    Mark Gehring
    2012 4-Stroke A Champion