Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Glamis. The only place to ride..

Glamis. The only place to ride..

I know, I know.. The topic sounds like I'm starting a war, but its not.. Any So.Cal people ready to ride? UnOfficially, next weekend kicks off the Glamis season as Halloween weekend always draws the first "big" crowd.. Anybody going to be there?:devil
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (17.7 KB, 195 views)

What's up SoCal,

I'm a Zonie, we were suppose to head out this weekend, my buddy got his new Hauler a couple of weeks ago. But the D-backs are in the series so they are gonna put it off for this weekend to watch the series. Itchin to go though. Miss the sand. Base of Olds:

Lucky SOB's. Now that plane tickets are cheap....I just have to find a way to get my quad out there.....

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Originally posted by VWVR6
    Lucky SOB's. Now that plane tickets are cheap....I just have to find a way to get my quad out there.....

Eric
    Well Eric when you find out how we can get our quads out there,,,you let me know cuz I'm with ya on that,,,,lucky SOB's..

We need to get a pool of money going and make a big EXriders party down at Glamis, make it like for next year so everyone has time to plan and have a beer(or pop) drinkin, sand slingin, blowout! It's possible, but not probable. Long drive, I know.

Marysville, OH Northern Cambria, PA (hometown)
    CAN I SAY ROAD TRIP HAHA. that would be awesome to all meet up somewhere and drive out. hey mayb next year its a thought.
    2009 Cbr600RR Phoenix

WE ARE PENN STATE!!!!!!

You guys can all stay at my house.

I'm afraid I have to agree with dubbers on this one. Glamis is the best.

I was looking forward to heading out for Halloween, but I ended up getting a side job for cash....I'm a tile installer, and cash talks!!! It's taken me 2 weekends already but I'll be finished this Saturday.

I'll be out for Thanksgiving for sure.

Later,

Glamis400ex

Yeah... EVERYONE will be there Thanksgiving! Anyway, for those of you that have never bee to Glamis, you dont know what your missing, for those of you that have been, you know exactly what I'm talking about....
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (18.8 KB, 142 views)

LOL suuuurreee...keep rubb'in it in...

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast