Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: sedalia roll call

Why so many Geoff? I think Johnny and Tay are going to race this weekend. Does anyone know if they will have a kids race at this round?

Originally posted by Johnny & Monica
    Why so many Geoff? I think Johnny and Tay are going to race this weekend. Does anyone know if they will have a kids race at this round?
    I will be in CA untill April 24th. So There go the first four races for me. There is no Pee Wee race with this one. Sorry people but stuff happends. the next ATV race is having PeeWee so keep that in mind.

How is Johnny doing on the new quad? has he blown it up yet? You know it just would not be right for him to race a quad he has not rebuilt like 10 time yet.

Hope you all are doing well and see you in May.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

i got to work saturday now so i wont be able to make it to the race have fun guys!!
    Broc Bromley
    Bromley Racing
    2013 WORCS Pro-Am Class
    Thanks to my 2013 Sposnors: The Dirt Shack, Hot Cams, Hot Rods, Cylinder Works, Crank Works, Pivot Works, Virtex Pistons Scott, Yoshimura, Race Tech, Factory Effex, Novik Gloves, & Justin Brinkman Financial.

Originally posted by watts16
    Well this is not good. Went out to change my oil and saw a my rear shock is leaking. Anyone have a stock shock I could buy/borrow?

hey man!!!! I might be able to help you out! gime a call at (618)-267-5049

Myself and 300racer will be goin! Gota finish his quad up thursday or friday and break the motor in for an hr or soo!!

???? what exactly is atv practice????
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)

Originally posted by markk

Myself and 300racer will be goin! Gota finish his quad up thursday or friday and break the motor in for an hr or soo!!

???? what exactly is atv practice????
    You get to do a lap before the race to see what the track is like, pic lines ect. The good news is you get to do it on your quad.
    OXC # ???
    07 YFZ 450
    Thanks to.
    Donelsons
    Stealth Racing. (aka Scott Noel)
    ITP Tires
    ------------------------------------------------
    Its mind over matter. I have no mind so it don't matter.

If your not the lead dog the view don't change. Race Yamaha.

Originally posted by markk

Got one lined up already. Thanks to DJ Shrum. THanks Though See ya saturday. Anyone going Friday night?
    Greg Watts
    GNCC
    IATVHSS #314
    OXC
    A Class
    2006 450ER/R
    2005 450R
    2011 Sponsors- BNR Motorsports, HiPer, PowerMadd, FW Carbon, Traxx Performance

Weather Report

http://www.weather.com/weather/weeke...nav_undeclared
    Looks like its going to be alittle wet. . Bring on the mud
    Greg Watts
    GNCC
    IATVHSS #314
    OXC
    A Class
    2006 450ER/R
    2005 450R
    2011 Sponsors- BNR Motorsports, HiPer, PowerMadd, FW Carbon, Traxx Performance

Originally posted by watts16
    Weather Report

http://www.weather.com/weather/weeke...nav_undeclared
    Looks like its going to be alittle wet. . Bring on the mud
    I have been lookin at that all week lol. This is my first race, is it a good idea to tape up your bumper and other stuff? I have seen pics of people doing that so I wasn't sure. Also you guys have any advice on how not to piss people off when racing hahaha. I can ride I have just never raced before I don't wanna do anything retarded
    2005 450r, Hiper wheels, revalved shocks, houser +.05 a arms, Houser +1 stem, Fasst bars, Streamline braided lines, Precision stabilizer, ASV levers, Modquad case saver, Rossier full system, Rath Racing nerfs, Pro Armor skid, AC bumper and grab bar, Hotcam Stg 2. 13t sprocket, Quadtech Black plastic hood, Quadtech Hump Seat

Originally posted by rlplive
    I have been lookin at that all week lol. This is my first race, is it a good idea to tape up your bumper and other stuff? I have seen pics of people doing that so I wasn't sure. Also you guys have any advice on how not to piss people off when racing hahaha. I can ride I have just never raced before I don't wanna do anything retarded
    when someone revs up there motor or yells at you to move, well MOVE that's a good way not to piss people off and I tape up my front bumper to keep the mud out of my radiator.
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r

Originally posted by rlplive
    Since this is your first race, go out and get the feel of things for a lap or so. Also, trail courtesy goes a long way. If someone behind you is faster than you, it would probably be in your best interest to get out of the way and let them by, or they might try to move you themselves. Other than that, just go out to have fun, thats what I did my first race.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast