View Poll Results: Whats your favorite color for the YFZ450?

Voters
68. You may not vote on this poll
  • Blue

17 25.00%
  • Red

13 19.12%
  • White

10 14.71%
  • Yellow

11 16.18%
  • Black

17 25.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need negative and positive opinions

Talking Need negative and positive opinions

Your opinion is worth a lot to us. Carmeron (sidewinder) designed some graphics for us using the YFZ450 template and we are going to print two colors at this time.

What two colors look the best in your opinion??

If you think the graphics are ugly please speak up! If you have a suggestion to improve the graphics - again please speak up.

YFZ450 - Motowoz Fronts - Elka Elite Rear - LSR Swinger - SMC LT a-arms
    Cylinder Works Cylinder - Weisco WR - Crank - Precision - Laker plastic - Rossier head

YFZ450R- Motowoz Shocks - LSR A-Arms - Precision Clamps - Pro Armor Pro XC Bumper - Pro Armor Nerfs- Pro Armor Skid

Those are amazing! I like the blue, red & yellow.

i like the blue and the yellow...
    Exile-Racing
    Go big or go home.......ill be in my room
    1998 Honda 300ex -- Mine
    2006 Suzuki lt-Z400 -- Dad's

the shroud part look to stockish.
    BIKELESS...

Long sigs are a waste, please keep them short, we don't need to know what quad your buddy, dad, brother, mother, aunt, uncle, and the neighbors cat is riding, or the mods that they have, want, have ordered, looked at, thought about or sold.

I would take that eagle head right out of it, and then I think they would look even better, but right now they are pretty catchy.
    M-Dub

Quadless as of now
    05 KLX110 - some stuff
    01 ZR600 - bone stock
    1992 LT80 - pitquad I guess?

So far the people that have SCREWED me on here:
    powerband
    and yamablaster24 more yamablaster24

Remember every time you run wheel spacers or flipped rims... god kills a kitten

"The best you have ridden is the best you know" Paul Thede- RaceTech

Ignorance is NOT bliss -- it's embarrassing and counter-productive

Experience is a tough teacher she gives the test first the lesson afterwards

RIP 606

It is a falcon...

The graphics look to plain without the falcon.. What would you suggest to take its place ?

Cylinder Works Cylinder - Weisco WR - Crank - Precision - Laker plastic - Rossier head

YFZ450R- Motowoz Shocks - LSR A-Arms - Precision Clamps - Pro Armor Pro XC Bumper - Pro Armor Nerfs- Pro Armor Skid

Originally posted by KB Motorsports
    It is a falcon...

The graphics look to plain without the falcon.. What would you suggest to take its place ?
    I say take it right off... it just has too much going on with the "falcon" head. How hard are they to tamper with? see if sidewinder can just remove the falcon head and see what that looks like. I think it would look catchy, and still clean looking.
    M-Dub

Quadless as of now
    05 KLX110 - some stuff
    01 ZR600 - bone stock
    1992 LT80 - pitquad I guess?

So far the people that have SCREWED me on here:
    powerband
    and yamablaster24 more yamablaster24

Remember every time you run wheel spacers or flipped rims... god kills a kitten

"The best you have ridden is the best you know" Paul Thede- RaceTech

Ignorance is NOT bliss -- it's embarrassing and counter-productive

Experience is a tough teacher she gives the test first the lesson afterwards

RIP 606

are these only for the yfz because i would be interested in getting some for a 400ex. on the other hand i think they are fine the only thing I would change is the KB lettering. I think it would look really good if you put it in the lettering format like the yfz 450 part.

Originally posted by 400exrider707
    I say take it right off... it just has too much going on with the "falcon" head. How hard are they to tamper with? see if sidewinder can just remove the falcon head and see what that looks like. I think it would look catchy, and still clean looking.
    - sidewinder

Originally posted by fastyz85
    are these only for the yfz because i would be interested in getting some for a 400ex. on the other hand i think they are fine the only thing I would change is the KB lettering. I think it would look really good if you put it in the lettering format like the yfz 450 part.
    Just for a YFZ right now.. We will eventually make graphics for other models.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast