Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WORCS 2007-Rnd2-RaceTown 395-Pro Am Coverage

Jeff Bertuzzi had a DNF.
    I didnt hear of why Jeff didnt make it past Lap 4 if anyone has info. on his race and could comment something that would be great.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

#117 James Hosking battled threw out most of the race with Robert Kramar and finished with an 9th place finish.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

This wraps up the Pro Am Coverage
    hopefully those who had some tough times in Round two will be able to make up for it in round three in Lake Havasu

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Hope everyones up and running
    Sorry Justin, I couldnt help myself

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Congradulations to the Round 3 podium winners
    See you at Round 3!!
    1st place- Dillon Zimmerman
    2nd place-Dax Snow
    3rd place -Bronson Bundy

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Thanks for the great coverage. Sorry I didn't get to come say hi.
    Due to an error in judgement, I was airlifted out on Saturday afternoon and didn't get back until after midnight.

I was excited to see James made the Pro-Am when I returned. This was his first Pro-Am, so we are all very excited for him.
    Congrats James! See you at round three!
    Full Laeger YZ444

Originally posted by CrackerboyLV
    Thanks for the great coverage. Sorry I didn't get to come say hi.
    Due to an error in judgement, I was airlifted out on Saturday afternoon and didn't get back until after midnight.

I was excited to see James made the Pro-Am when I returned. This was his first Pro-Am, so we are all very excited for him.
    Congrats James! See you at round three!
    Ya'll alright?
    Seems like the hospital seen a few riders this past wk end

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

I'm ok. My lower jaw is wired, I have some damage to my lower teeth (lost 1) and about a hundred stitches in my chin.

The Stitches will come out in a few days, and we are working on getting my teeth repaired. I'm on a liquid diet, but I can stand to loose a few pounds, so thats not such a bad thing. Luckily the EMT's and Dr.'s did an excellent job. In a few weeks you probably won't even be able to see the scar.

Brendan fell in the shower Tuesday night and ended up with a few stitches on his chin too. What can you do? Like Father, like Son... At least we have a few weeks to heal up before Havasu...
    Full Laeger YZ444

OMG! Im so sorry to hear the news!
    Speedy recovery and Im glad to hear your OK.

Can you give us some info on exactly what happened?!!

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast