Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ready to kick off the 2007 Season?

this was the race that jeff robinson put the 2005 senior champion Jake Payne into retirement...
    Attached Images Attached Images

and of couse i was there looking good on the mx track... i sucked that day but tried to look good in front of all my fans....
    Attached Images Attached Images

Originally posted by gump
    and of couse i was there looking good on the mx track... i sucked that day but tried to look good in front of all my fans....
    sucked?

Wish i could make it there again this year....scored my best career finish there last year and enjoyed that place alot!....Have fun Everyone
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

GUMP

gump u get those number plates yet? also ask jeffro if he is rideing anywhere this weekend thanks
    eddysiegers2007 b+25 champ, 2005 mideast vet champ,gncc #770 for 07

the plates are supposed to be shipped today or tomorrow, we'll have them first of the week. i'd say tuesday for sure.. don't know if jeffs riding, i'm working..

any hotels near by? i doubt i can get the trailer out of the snow drift it is currently calling home
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Originally posted by Pappy
    any hotels near by? i doubt i can get the trailer out of the snow drift it is currently calling home
    there's one about 2 miles from it, that's where everyone will be staying. don't know the name of it but better call and reserve a room..

Pappy, it will be great to have you there but how will I know it is you since I haven't met you? I really would like to meet you in person!
    And all this talk about the upcoming race is making me so excited I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight. I have been dreaming about racing when I do go to sleep. One dream I fell asleep in the woods and when I got to the start line everyone was already gone. Then I dreamed just a few nights ago that I was racing my daughter's Predator 90 and it wouldn't go fast enough LOL!
    Us gals are probably going to Manchester Saturday to ride.
    Angelon400ex

SPONSORS
    MY HUSBAND
    Custom Covers
    FASST CO. FLEXX HANDLEBARS
    GT Thunder
    Maier Plastics
    Spider Grips

#546 GNCC and Mideast racer
    2005 400EX

I never ride alone- God pilots my quad!

http://photos.yahoo.com/atvingwoman

Angela, are you gonna get to go on Saturday? I will be thumbing as of today my car is sold I'm going to Spartanburg when I get off to look at a truck!
    Sonya, I got your voicemail! Sorry, I didn't call ya back I'm at work! Saturday is good for me! Give me a call and we will work out the plans!!!
    “ If I never ever get to practice nursing again, not for one second, I can say that all it was all worth those few minutes that God gave me to care for Daniel. I can never thank him enough!” May he rest in the arms of God!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast