Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ready to kick off the 2007 Season?

Ready to kick off the 2007 Season?

Well, the Mid East Crew is pumped to get this thing going. It is getting close to time to kick off the 2007 Season with the Mid East Series. We have been dialing in our new scoring system, cutting color tags and getting plaques ordered for the start of this season and we can't wait.
    We hope everyone has their quads in order and is ready to head to Bishopville for some hard core racing!

Hope to see everyone very soon!
    Come check out the Mid East Hare Scramble Series. We are family oriented and love quads and bikes. Check us out on the web at www.mideastracing.com.
    Hope to see ya at the races!!!!

i've been ready !! sad thing is my body isn't. i'm gonna give em hell at bishopville as long as i can hold on to it. i hated that place last year but this is a whole new year and i got better suspension and a new pair of white boots. it was the boots that held be back last year....

let's get it on !!!!!!!!!!!!

there's a forum to chat on at the mideast site now, yall go check it out..

yea i seen it thats pretty cool........so where were you today gump, i looked for ya at brushy?
    2006 Mideast A Class Champion

jeff got an invite this morning to go with some guys to pilot mountain and called me, so me my bro bryson and his bro tagged along.. that was some of the steepest chit i've went up and down in along time.. there was another guy there called gump, who would of thunk it ??

I cant wait 2 get back to racing!! Ill hopefully meet up with a few of u guys at the Steele Creek GNCC and im gonna try my best to make atleast 1 Mideast Round this season also....Best of Luck to everyone in SC in 2 weeks
    (2) XC Raptor 700rs- They got some stuff

GNCC #298

Thanks to GT Thunder, Cycra, Spider, Bel-Ray, Fasst co. No Toil, Houser, GBC and HMF!

45 Forever, Ride Proud!

I hope you boys have been riding. I know some people have.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    OK Gump I won't tell anyone else.

are you gonna race that thing brooks? what did you want saturday when you called i was out riding?
    2006 Mideast A Class Champion

Originally posted by gump
    jeff got an invite this morning to go with some guys to pilot mountain and called me, so me my bro bryson and his bro tagged along.. that was some of the steepest chit i've went up and down in along time.. there was another guy there called gump, who would of thunk it ??
    Are you talking about Pilot Mountain NC. Thats real close to me and I didn't know there was any riding there.
    450R
    Bunch of overpriced $hit

Originally posted by outlaw450r
    Are you talking about Pilot Mountain NC. Thats real close to me and I didn't know there was any riding there.
    this is west of morganton and south of the nebo race. not a public place.. but sure wish it were !!!

and brooks don't tell me your gonna race one of them kymcos too ????

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast