Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Everybody Post Outlaw Pics

Originally posted by jdwxv3
    How much?

Make me and offer..I live in NH...

My Outlaw
    Attached Images Attached Images
    06 Outlaw 500, B.O.D.3/2/06, Muzzy slip on, Dynojet Kit (175 main, 3rd needle clip, elevation 3500ft), Airbox lid off, Protaper Contours, AC Blackline Propegs, Spidergrips, Powermadd, ITP Holeshot HD, PRM Baja grab bar, DynaFS CDI, Magura Hydraulic Clutch.

New Muzzy
    06 Outlaw 500, B.O.D.3/2/06, Muzzy slip on, Dynojet Kit (175 main, 3rd needle clip, elevation 3500ft), Airbox lid off, Protaper Contours, AC Blackline Propegs, Spidergrips, Powermadd, ITP Holeshot HD, PRM Baja grab bar, DynaFS CDI, Magura Hydraulic Clutch.

everybody post outlaw pics

The muzzy muffler look sweet! Does it sound loud or just a deep and throuty?

If you leave out the sparky and quietcore it is pretty loud, I tried it with both the inserts and ended up just going with the sparky. Now it has more of a deep throaty sound. I am very pleased with the performance gains, it seems to have really woke up the engine, seems to pull alot harder than it did before all the way through the powerband.

I need to get a new grab bar to help protect the pipe, I like the PRM Baja, do the Bajas stick out any further than the stock? If anyone has one or even any others, let me know if they would offer any more protection.

I like the looks of it. I took the sparky out of my stock muffler and made an aluminum tip and run with no spaky. I think it may be too loud The power is way better now. Does the muzzy stick out that muck more than stock? I would hate to back into a tree on skinny trails around here.

It doesn't stick out much further than the stock, but I would just like to have a little more protection anyhow.

I was just on the prm web site and it looks like the baja rear is slighty longer.I live 20 min. away for them and am going to buy nerf on tuesday of next week I will check it out. I like the baja rear bar. I like there summit front bar

my new 525 'Law (finally!!!) !
    -Walt
    2008 KTM 525 XC GNCC Quad
    2003 Cannondale 440 XC Quad
    2008 YFZ 450 XC Quad
    2006 Kawasaki KLX250S Dual Sport Bike
    2002 Scrambler 500 XLE Trail Quad

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast