Thread: Any problems with the DRR?

Any problems with the DRR?

We are thinking of taking on the DRR product line and are looking for some feedback from our friends here on riders. After our experience with APEX we are being a bit more selective! The people at DRR seem to be great people but so did Greg in the beginning.

Is anyone having any problems with the DRR quads?

We just signed on to be a DRR distributor for FL based on to the fact that the product is great and the people are even better!!

Lou is good people for sure...

You have no worries with them providing support and moving towards a better future..

I know some of the things they have planned and the future is bright!!

Thanks! We called them today to put in our initial order.

If there were people having problems with them we'd have heard about them by now. The people on this site don't usually hold anything back and ready to help when you ask for it.

Thanks again,
    Shane

I just want to say both you guys are great guys. Your heads are in the right direction. DRR is coming out with a great product and are excited to see them soon. My market is slow but growing and we are hitting local tracks to promote the sport in North FL.

Fallon I will be contacting you it looks like next week.
    Great to have guys like you in the sport.
    Special thanks to 11-12 Sponsors

East Coast Performance

My son ran a "Robbs Racing"DRR/DRX 50 limited all last year and we never touched a thing on it all year! We never even freshened the cylinder until after the race season. Finally after the season was well over, Andy was hammering through some hard packed whoops at Mototown USA and he broke the lower rear shock mount.
    #17 2013 NEATV Prod C, 4strk C, Open C

thank you to:
    DRT Motorsports, Team Southside Polaris, Rath Racing, MSR, Nac's racing, Gaerne Boots, Lou Russo Photography, Crystyle Concepts, 537 Productions, Juniors Jerky, ASAP Plumbing, Griffin Motorsports, Adirondack Designs,