Thread: HMF vs. E2

HMF vs. E2

i started a thread a while back about what kind of exhaust i should get and i think ive narrowed it down to two pipes. either the White Brothers E2 or the HMF, both full systems. i know that the HMF is a great pipe and i just wanted to know if any of you guys had tried the E2 and if its any good
    03 Predator

they are both great i would go with the HMF
    Jesse Peterson #14

1992 Honda trx250sxf. KTM thumper hybrid JB. LSR. ELKA. FULLBORE. AC. TAG
    1996 Honda 300EX, Long Travel!! GDH. SPARKS. UNI. MAIER. TCS. DOUGLAS. MAXXIS (practice quad)
    1999 foreman, 450s
    94 Blaster
    97 z50r..... the PIT BIKE

Thanx to my sponsors

X~stream compsites, Renthal, Mom and Dad

if u want really loud mhf if u want semi quiet go with the e2 the hmf has color choices and endcap accesories available though
    Brad Harrell #927
    www.oxcracing.com

08 yz250f

i have the regular e series on my 300 i love it it is very loud though cause i got all my discs out

the e2 is more of a perf muffler and i think its quiter cuz they r tryin to meet gncc sound regz.
    Brad Harrell #927
    www.oxcracing.com

08 yz250f

Yoshimura exhaust

They are 439.99 in Motosport outlet and I will sell mine for 350, full system never been ran. It has been wrapped up in a blanket for along time now and I really need the money is the only reason I am selling it. I will be buying it back within about 3 months or so anyway. Msg me back.
    400ex

T4 pro circut full exhaust, K&N air filter, rejetted, nerfs alum with red netting, maier racing front/maier back(fighting red), Pro taper handle bars, Razr back, holeshot front, wheel spacers on front.
    Update on the rest soon.