Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Huevos 5

Thumbs up Huevos 5

Well VWVR6 and myself went to the Rock for America Benefit for the Disaster relief fund. There were 9 cool bands. We rode our quads to it. Well u can guess that after a few beverages we decided to take a ride. We went on some cool and hilly trails and then went to this dudes house who just bought a Banshee. He said he wanted to ride, but his wife was making him eat dinner. So we went back to the bar and he met us there later. This other dude who has a Grizzly wanted to ride also. So we ride to his house (it's dark now) and then hit the woods for a wild PA ride. We hit mud, tall hills, huge ruts, etc. VWVR6 and I then decided to go back to the bar for some beer. Well to make a long and pointless story short, I didnt get home till really late and called off work today, and now am heading back the trail to the bar to look for a bag that I strapped to the grab bar that fell off on the way home.

'00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

You should have tied that bag on a little tighter.....you wouldn't have had to spend the night alone! :-)

? what does that have to do with huevos? Oh btw at spanish class today I found out that huevo means egg. and I know grandes means big is spanish so the title for the 1st vid is egg big? anyone else figure that out?
    Dustin Hofert #17

riding pics

Uhh I thought it was BIG BALLS...... Huevo is balls I believe.. but I may be wrong... I guess they like the title big eggs instead of big balls..

Who would of thought it :blah
    - #48 2004 BLUE YFZ 450 -
    One Industries - AC nerfs - Ac Full Skid - AC Bumper - Pro Design Kill Switch - Shockpro shockcovers - PEP Chain relocator - Bullet Parking block off - Motion Pro Twist Throtle - Cam Mod -

Jetting 170 main - 48 pilot - stock needle 5th clip - fuel screw 2 and 3/4 turns - runs awesome

spanish is weird

huvoes means eggs (if u say it in a good way)
    grandes means big.

huvoes grandas means -big balls (if you say it purposly like that)

weird ........

If you say huevos with the sss sound on the end, it means balls
    if you say huevos like huevoz it means egg
    (C) A HARD-ARSE PRODUCTION
    Hardarse Clan>Admin>Joo

YXZ1000R

LED Performance JRD Narrow Puma 434

All I can say is that what VWVR6 and I did on Sunday was Big Ballz, lol. And Nausty, I'm not sayin me and Eric did some crazy big air jumpin, (crazy trail ridin', yeah we did that) but there was cool music and cool quads and good riding and kinda as a joke I said to Eric that if we had a camera we could make Huevos 5. I never found that bag. I think some big buck is gonna be wearing some Nike sunglasses and a flannel shirt, lol.

P.S. The dude on a grizzly went up a 100 foot hill (at least) that was almost vertical, in REVERSE.
    '00 Budweiser 420SS, XR cam, JE 10.8:1 416 piston, FMF 4Q with Powerbong , AC Pro Pegs, skid & bumper, UniFilter, 6 airbox vents, 42 pilot; 165 main; clip 4 down, chokeless, stock fuel screw position (= 2 1/4 turns out), hydraulic clutch

Yep, that was good time. Like I said, once winter is in full swing, that will be going on just about every weekend. I have to remind myself to post about that damn clutch cable...(mental note)

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Knighttime at first I didn't know what type of bag you had,,,I figured you would have put it in your pocket,,,must have been a big stash.....LOL...

LOL, we would still be out there looking Rico...

BTW, my NAC light covers where in that bag too....maybe this weekend (sunday, so we wont get shot by the hunters) we'll go look for it....

Eric
    Eric

- '00 400EX
    ...with some stuff.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast