Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old English --

Old English --

try some OLD ENGLISH-LEMON OIL--WOOD PROTECTANT AND
    MOISTERISER- ON YOUR PLASTIC-

it's an oil so it stays shiny for a long time- and dirt will wipe right off with a towel-

i bet it would even make - MAIER plastic shine
    W1DE5PREADPANIC@AOL.COM

TAKE IT FROM A PRO
    ......JUST SAY NO......

Dirt sticks to oil... Stick with the mop&glo.
    -Jeff

"yeah! i know what you mean...i was what 5 and a half maybe it was Japan right before 3 times and I was still excited but thats ok it didnt hurt so we just spent the night later i'll finish the lawn dude" -JabberJaw

Tutle Wax 2001 is the best!

Sorry guys ive tried it all and Mop and Glow works the best!
    2001 Yellow 400 EX Loaded - SOLD

2003 Yellow LTZ 400 Loaded

2005 Green KFX 700 Semi Loaded

itt smeelz goood
    Tecotty
    honda450r
    holershot tirz
    spanks mufflr

dirt might stick to it but mud dont..and when the dirt sticks to it you'll be able to wipe it right off
    06 450r..gutted pipe, rev box mod,shaved fenders, C&D racing sitckers...lots more to come..aint got any money right now
    98 cr125..sst pipe, shorty silencer, rad valve, tag fat bars, wiesco piston,many mods....for sale
    AIM-Diedrich5

I use liquid gold spray on my Silver maier and it works better on that plastic than anything else I have tried....
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

i use turtle wax tire shine, works great, looks good, and is cheap.

dave
    1986 Honda 265R, New 89 motor, ported and polished by East Coast ATV, New Stock Honda clutch/clutch basket, FMF reed cage/ spacer/ and rad valve, 38mm keihn airstriker carb, K&N w/ outerwares, FMF fatty pipe, powercore 2 and Q silencer, Laeger +2 arms, Maier plastics, BAD saddle seat cover, Works triple rate steelers w/ rezzies, MOB aluminum swingarm, Lonestar dualrow bearing carrier, Durablue +2 axle, Durablue adjustable strut, AC Bumper, AC grab bar, AC nerfs, AC chassis skid, Lonestar anti-vibe steering stem, Lonestar handlebar clamp, Renthal bars, Douglas 190's w/ holeshots, Front and rear SS brake lines, Speed easy pull clutch lever, anti-fade locknut, SS bolt kit, Rocky mountain swingarm skid, and some more little goodies!

Football, baseball, soccer, golf, and tennis
    all take one ball
    Racing takes two!

SN: CrasHing3283

how do you guys put on the mop and glow. do you use it as a wash, or just straight?
    99 Honda 400ex - AC Front Bumper, AC Nerf Bars, Works Tripple Rates w/rezzies, Shaved Fenders, K&N Filter and Jet Kit, DG Krome Power full system, Renthal bars, 16T front, and some polished pieces

1987 Chevy Truck - Single Cab, Long Bed, 8 in Suspention Lift, 40 in Super Swamper's, Painted Tangier Orange, 330HP, I've built it from a bare frame, www.cardomain.com/id/silverado24s

2000 Chevy Silverado, Ext. cab, LT, carpet bedliner, SS nerf bars, fiberglass lid, Victory Red

I use a good bit of it on a towel and put it on very wet straight out of the bottle! Makes that plastic shine shine shine!!!
    2001 Yellow 400 EX Loaded - SOLD

2003 Yellow LTZ 400 Loaded

2005 Green KFX 700 Semi Loaded

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast