Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Banshee Runs

Hybrid View

Banshee Runs

Here's a couple Banshee runs I did yesterday. Its a 358 cc (.040 over) with wiseco's, stock cut head for race gas, RB Racing full port on stock cylinder, case ported, V-Force 3 reeds, In-frame pipes, 34mm PJ carbs, 55 pilots, CGM middle, 155 mains, Lock-up clutch.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    aka RB Racing

wow
    '07 450ER:
    white brothers xc bumper, prm swinger skid, jetted, baffle removed

'98 Yamaha Blaster:
    Airsal firebreather 240 kit, Vitos 3mm stroker crank, Project blaster aluminum airbox, Project blaster intake, Keihin 35mm airstriker carb, Vitos timing degree key, Boyeson pro series reeds, F7 pipe and silencer, Uni air filter, Durablue +2 axle (stock now i broke it), Kenda Klaw rear tires, Douglas .190 rear wheels (now stock i bent them), oil injection block off kit, EBC heavy duty clutch kit, 13/38 gearing, billet clutch basket, lightened flywheel, Renthal works chain, Fly handlebars, Hellbound +3 swinger, nissin hydro brake kit, banshee front shocks (stock now i bent them) , works quadstar rear shock w/rezzie, DG National front bumper

coming soon:
    Maier race cut fenders
    Elka/Leager a arm and shock kit
    DG national series grab bar

now thats some real power!! lets see a 358cc four stroke make that kind of power!
    1995 Blaster. Bored .040" , midrange ported, head rechambered, pro series reeds, FMF fatty/Dg silencer, lightened flywheel, +4 timing, Hydro brakes, Lonestar +2 a-arms, Works dual rate G-series shocks, +2 swingarm,. More to come

Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com
    ------------------------------

My 440ex Mods: 12:5 Comp, White Bros. XC Cam, DRG Ported Head, DRG EXR Prototype Filter, Airbox Lid Off, 450r Carb, LRD Pro 4 Ballistic Full Exhaust...
    *Jetting: 3 turns out on the Mixture Screw, 48 pilot, Needle in the 3rd from top, and a DJ 170main*
    -----------------------------------------------
    Up to 42hp-30tq and For Sale*** Time for a new project!!

With the torque curve.
    aka RB Racing

good to see a banshee dyno on here...sick of all the 477, 450 and 550rs....shows what a simple 2 stroke motor design can do....my banshee was basically the same mods with the exception of a few different things like the needle was different, and i had v force and your have v force 3s....but nice to know mine was somewhere in the 70s

Originally posted by Honda86
    good to see a banshee dyno on here...sick of all the 477, 450 and 550rs....shows what a simple 2 stroke motor design can do....my banshee was basically the same mods with the exception of a few different things like the needle was different, and i had v force and your have v force 3s....but nice to know mine was somewhere in the 70s
    there are too many variables to know that yours was in the 70s... tons is in the port, and who knows if yours was ported the same or as good as his was... we dont know either of your compression... he didnt say what pipes he was running...

im not saying yours couldnt have been, just that it is anything but reliable to base your HP off of his...
    06 YFZ450
    1988 TRX 250R
    2001 XR 50
    1984 Honda 200S
    1776 Turbo Sandrail

yeah i know, but mine was in the low 70s...even the guy that did my port work said hes done dynos on shees just like my set up and it was always low 70s..

358 with just the stuff you listed? holy eff

A buddy of mine way back when had a budget drag banshee. 080 over, etc etc.. he still managed to put down 70 HP on untouched ports.

10 hp in porting seems kinda low for a 2 stroke. but what do i know...
    Respect is earned, never given.

2002 250ex- SOLD.

Creator of the 250EX Performance FAQ. For 250ex headwork and various porting , please email me at flyinryanporting@gmail.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast