Thread: Power Commander Maps

Power Commander Maps

Does anyone have a map for a Power Commander? Elevation around 2000 feet , full Yosh pipe, No airbox, a 13.5:1 piston, and a ported and slightly polished head...
    06' LT-R450 , SPARKS, TAG BARS, PCIII USB, RATH NERFS, BUMPER, GRAB BAR, SWAYBAR, MAIER, PRO ARMOR, ITP, AMERICAN RACER, ELKA'S, DENTON STABILIZER, PRO DESIGN, HOUSER, K&N, JE 13.5:1, HOT CAMS, CVUSTOM QUAD WORKS -2 SWINGER

you can get maps from dyno jets web site google it im not sure of there link
    -SOLD-
    Suzuki LTR450
    Rossier
    DWT
    Quad Tech
    Maxxis
    Pro Design
    Laeger
    Motowoz
    Yanna Racing #168
    wanting to win doesnt make a winner,hating to lose makes a winner

I did but there is not one for a k&n filter and a 13.5:1 piston.. I was just looking to see if anyone had the same mods and has dyno'd with a specific map...
    06' LT-R450 , SPARKS, TAG BARS, PCIII USB, RATH NERFS, BUMPER, GRAB BAR, SWAYBAR, MAIER, PRO ARMOR, ITP, AMERICAN RACER, ELKA'S, DENTON STABILIZER, PRO DESIGN, HOUSER, K&N, JE 13.5:1, HOT CAMS, CVUSTOM QUAD WORKS -2 SWINGER

Check this out on their web site... It looks to me like you can take your quad to an authorized dealer and have them tune it.
    http://www.powercommander.com/centerbystate.aspx
    I could be wrong though.

I tried to do the map thing for my power commander as well. But it never felt right so I took it to a place and had them but it on the dyno. You should also get a print out of your horsepower. It runs perfect now it cost 130. Well worth the money. If your gonna spend 300$ what an extra 130?