Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: WORCS Round 1- Surprise, Arizona

Originally posted by WORCSYFZ199
    49 is me Zachary Grodski, from Boulder City, NV
    So how did you do?
    You going to Round 2?
    http://qjsimaging.com/

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

2008 Raptor 250 BUILD IN PROGRESS!
    Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play
    ASV,Motoworks,QuadTech,Streamline,
    RockyMountain ATV,Powermadd,Les Schwab,QJ's Imaging

I didn't do so good, bent axle in practice, then I tired myself out on saturday and got 14th in production A, so I race Sport A on sunday and my chain broke on that little triple before the step-up near the logs
    Roll Design YFZ 450, Roll Arms, Elka long travel elite shocks, NGR Engine, Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, Roll Pegs and Steering Stem, IMS classic bumper, Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer

Originally posted by QuadJunkies
    And to think I have to drive threw there a few more times this year
    Well, next time plan a little extra time to stop for dinner...
    Duncan Racing 340PV, +2 A-arms, +4 LSR axle, and a host of other goodies.

Originally posted by wilkin250r
    Well, next time plan a little extra time to stop for dinner...
    That would be nice just wish my work schedule would allow some extra time so its not such a mad dash up and back

-2002 Duncan 440ex-
    Yoshimura full system,JE piston(12:1),Stage 2 Hot Cam,Port,polish, +3 Chrome Burgards AArms ,Elka Suspension -Triple rate front and Rear,GT Thunder Rev Box,,Pro Armour Nerfs,Burgard beadlock rears,Orange Fullbore,Chrome Tank cover,Candy Purple PC,Blingstar Dana Creech Bumper

2007 Suzuki LTR450
    FOX Shocks, JB Racing A-Arms, Silver Maier plastic, Quad Tech Seat Cover, BRM Offroad race numbers

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Teixeira Tech,DWT, Fasstco Co., Maxima oils, Scott USA, Renthal, ODI, FLY Racing,Western Powersports, Promoto Billet, FOX Shocks,Maier Plastics,ODI,Rath Racing,ATV4-play

Good stuff QJ!!
    www.out4sand.com - www.pittraffic.com - www.atvinsider.com

Looking forward to 2008! Thanks: S&S Motorsports, Fox Shox, MotoWorks, MotoX Nutrition, Hiper Wheels, ODI Grips, MSR, IMS, Flexx Bars, PowerMadd, & Scott Goggles.

Originally posted by bcb
    I thought That number 49 was Dillon Zimmerman the 15 year old from New Mexico

I meant the picture number on the coverage, my racing number is 808 and you are right 49 is Dillon
    Roll Design YFZ 450, Roll Arms, Elka long travel elite shocks, NGR Engine, Yoshi Tri Oval Exhaust, Roll Pegs and Steering Stem, IMS classic bumper, Flexx Bars, Precision Stabilizer

Thats what I thought. I wasnt trying to call you out or anything. I got ya now.

Great job on the wright up Tina..

Originally posted by Rooprick
    Great job on the write up Tina..
    Are you going to be able to attend the racing season at all this year?
    I hope so, we was REALLY looking forward to having you ,Bry and Meri hangin out with all of us

And thanks ,Im glad ya'll liked, I was so scattered brained for this Round, hopefully Round 2 will be better.

-2002 Duncan 440ex-

2007 Suzuki LTR450

Thank you 2010 Sponsors
    and Contributers!!

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425