Thread: Old Video of Nick

Old Video of Nick

Came across this video I made a few months back.

Hope you like it.

http://media.putfile.com/Whipeout

Fischer Mod 90----Nick
    2006 WORCS National Champion 51-70 Mod

Extreme Typhoon 125--------Kenzie

2008 Sponsors:Berik Boots, Smith Optics, BRM Offroad Graphics, Fly Racing, OMF, UNI Filters, ASV, Cernic's Media Allstars, Hetrick Racing, Rath Racing

He's fast.Nice video

Thanks!
    Fischer Mod 90----Nick

2008 Sponsors:Berik Boots, Smith Optics, BRM Offroad Graphics, Fly Racing, OMF, UNI Filters, ASV, Cernic's Media Allstars, Hetrick Racing, Rath Racing

I couldnt stop laughing when the Flag men went running when he flipped it and when they got there he was saying Im outta here folks and away he went LOL!!! EXCELLENT
    When my grandma shows up tomorrow on her Honda TRX250R with the modified CR500 motor you will all see how your supposed to ride

That's kinda been our rule....When he crashes he get right back on the bike and finishes what he started.

Thankfully he hasn't had any real bad wrecks.

It seems like Nick wrecked there quite a few times while they were open. We flat tracked there and he hit the wall full speed once scared him and me to death but he got back on and rode 2 more laps before we called it a day.

glad you liked the video
    Fischer Mod 90----Nick

Sweet video, Dad. Great riding, Nick!!!

That other yellow Kasea, (at the start of that video) with the little kid on it, sure looks nice. Any idea who that is?

Hes fast !! How old is he ?
    Wish I knew what I know now 15 years ago....And always ride it like you stole it !

2004 YFZ 450 , Full XC , ARS FX ( A-Arms , +2 stem , Swingarm ) Hiper Beadlock wheels , Maxxis Razor 2s , 20s in the rear 23s up in front, Axis Triple rates front long tavel, Duel rate Axis rear long travel, Bill Balance Pro HMF , PRM , Pro Armer , Blingstar , Pro Taper , XC IMS Tank , Trail Tech , HEP , Denton , Lonestar , Wave Rotors, Steel braided lines, K&N with Sparks, ASV levers, JE 14:1 on 110 fuel, Oversze oil tank ,Pivot works , SideWinder Ti-Molys and SideWinder Smart Chain. only thing stock is the frame !!!

Sponsors :: BLINGSTAR , PRO DETAIL MOTORSPORTS

www.prodetailmotorsports.com

Young-XC-guy
    2004 Kasea 90
    Ported/Polished 52mm Hetrick built with race clutches, Full Hetrick Exhaust, Hetrick +2 A-Arms,Hetrick swingarm with ceramic bearings, Hetrick Chain tensioner, Hetrick Air box mod, Pro peg nerfs, Blingstar Iron Cross bumper, Gibson steering stabilizer, Elka front and rear shocks with resies, Beadlock wheels with Razr MX fronts and snow hog rears , Hyper tuned hot coil, hyper tuned ignition box, Renthal handle bars with full bark gaurds, twist throttle, K&N ,

(8) years old and Im gona show him all I know !!! Look out !!

Project DS 650 in the works....

Thats one tuff little dude to jump up and get back on his bike after that wreck..

Old-xc-guy
    He is 8 1/2 now when that video was taken he was 7 1/2.

He loves that bike.

Too bad Glen Helen will be one of the last times he rides it. Time to move up.

Glad you liked the video. I need to get to work on some new ones.

Chris
    Fischer Mod 90----Nick