Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who sells Carbon Fiber hoods, that fit with stock headlights

Who sells Carbon Fiber hoods, that fit with stock headlights

Where can I get a real carbon fiber hood that fits with my stock headlights.
    "Oh you've been doing cocaine, and alcohol, and you've been shootin a little bit of heroin and smokin crack, Im not gonna tell you to stop, just when you get that crack rock smoke half of it!"

2005 450R Black on Black
    Venom Piston 12.25:1
    Hot Cam II
    Dasa exhaust
    Hipers with iRazr rears & Razr2 fronts
    Fasst Flex bars
    K&N
    IMS Roll MX Intimidator
    PMF Desert grab
    BlingStar nerfs
    DG Laser skid plates
    PIAA lighting

2006 BMW M3 ZCP Interlagos blue

Not positive but i think Quadtech does.

I believe they make it in CF too
    Adam Gerweck #259

---------2K4 450R---------
    | Rossier | HC1 | Kenda | UNI | Tag | Pro Design | FX |
    | PowerMadd | MSR | Trail Tech | Engine Ice | AC | Tusk |

----->My Lifted '01 Screw! <-----

You can keep your light with a quad tech carbon fiber hood on the 06 and 07 450r. If you have the latest dirt wheels mag look at the quads in the ims roll advertisment. I think there about the center fold of the mag but I noticed they had quad tech hoods and still had the light mounted. Look close they are stuffed under there but they are there.
    05 450r black -
    ac pro nerfs black/ac black front bumper/HMF pipe with red anodiziod tip/I-razers front and rears/ITP black baja wheels/carbon covers/wave rotors/skid plates/elderblock carb/black acerbis hand gaurds/red anodizod master cover, block off plate, throttle cover/plus one long travel a-arms/ works black widow shocks/ gilford brake lines

300ex built from ground up-
    1992 250x frame/1996 300ex motor bored and stroked to a 396/custom lite weight rod/12-1 wisco piston/ titam valves/HD spings/web stage 3 cam/shaved head/elderblock carb/HMF pipe/white bros head pipe/450r swinger, axle, brake, carrier/450r front shocks/custom 250r rear shock/custom air box/yellow 400ex plastic/reprogramed cdi/red tusk nerfs/I razers fronts and backs/itp bead locks with champion rings/fly bars/acerbis gaurds/400ex a-arms, spindles, and front brakes/ Ducan Gold West graphics/Alba elite bumpers

On page 136? Too bad I have a 2005.
    "Oh you've been doing cocaine, and alcohol, and you've been shootin a little bit of heroin and smokin crack, Im not gonna tell you to stop, just when you get that crack rock smoke half of it!"

2005 450R Black on Black
    Hot Cam II
    Dasa exhaust
    Fasst Flex bars
    K&N
    IMS Roll MX Intimidator
    PMF Desert grab
    BlingStar nerfs
    DG Laser skid plates
    PIAA lighting

Originally posted by TarheelRedRider
    You can keep your light with a quad tech carbon fiber hood on the 06 and 07 450r. If you have the latest dirt wheels mag look at the quads in the ims roll advertisment. I think there about the center fold of the mag but I noticed they had quad tech hoods and still had the light mounted. Look close they are stuffed under there but they are there.
    thats what i thought too, but if you look real close it looks like the cut the bottom of the hood at the front to kind of round it to allow the headlight to become visible...im go out and buy a head if i knew i could keep my light and it worked enough but i dont think i wanna cut a new hood either...
    .06 Black TRX 450er.
    .Elka. - .G-Force. - .Hiper. - .Lonestar. - .Kenda. - .Dasa. - .GT Thunder.
    .Pro Armor. - .Denton. - .Pro Design. - .Houser. - .Hotcams. - .Kermaxx.
    .Quad Tech. - .Outerwears. - .Douglas. - .PowerMadd. - .UNI. - .Maxxis.

Originally posted by damian600
    On page 136? Too bad I have a 2005.
    Yeah same here but I dont like the new style head light on the 06 or 07 thats one of the reasons I got a 05 instead.
    05 450r black -
    ac pro nerfs black/ac black front bumper/HMF pipe with red anodiziod tip/I-razers front and rears/ITP black baja wheels/carbon covers/wave rotors/skid plates/elderblock carb/black acerbis hand gaurds/red anodizod master cover, block off plate, throttle cover/plus one long travel a-arms/ works black widow shocks/ gilford brake lines

300ex built from ground up-
    1992 250x frame/1996 300ex motor bored and stroked to a 396/custom lite weight rod/12-1 wisco piston/ titam valves/HD spings/web stage 3 cam/shaved head/elderblock carb/HMF pipe/white bros head pipe/450r swinger, axle, brake, carrier/450r front shocks/custom 250r rear shock/custom air box/yellow 400ex plastic/reprogramed cdi/red tusk nerfs/I razers fronts and backs/itp bead locks with champion rings/fly bars/acerbis gaurds/400ex a-arms, spindles, and front brakes/ Ducan Gold West graphics/Alba elite bumpers

Yea, 05 headlight definately looks better!

2005 450R Black on Black
    Hot Cam II
    Dasa exhaust
    Fasst Flex bars
    K&N
    IMS Roll MX Intimidator
    PMF Desert grab
    BlingStar nerfs
    DG Laser skid plates
    PIAA lighting

Originally posted by damian600
    Yea, 05 headlight definately looks better!
    I think the 06/7 looks way better.
    08 700 rhino lifted/snorkled
    08 750 brute force 14's w/27" mudlite
    08 250 ninja
    06 450er rossier, hrc, gncc
    06 ltr450 sparks ex. blk baja's
    06 cbr1000rr jardine, pc3
    03 300ex
    04 zr900 piped, 280 studs
    03 popo90
    thats about it

alba action sports sell them and im 100 percent positive they are real carbon fiber they go for around 200 bucks but if i was u i would take that 200 dollers and put it in to hotcams or something
    Trx 450R - BACK IN ACTION!!!

*2005 CRF450R*
    Pro-Action Suspension
    Pro-Circuit Ti-4 Full System
    Acerbis Hand Guards
    Hot Cam Stage 2
    Hotrods Crank
    JE 12.5:1 Piston

2000 Mustang GT
    WAY too much to list, and still too slow

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast