Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New ATK?

New ATK?

http://www.atkusa.com/Products450Quads.aspx

is this old news? did i read it correctly? lol

anyone got any input on this?
    07 LTR450 forsale
    86 250r forsale

Did you read anything in this forum? Lol ATK has been around a while lol.
    V-Twin King Quad

i know that... but i thought they stopped making the quads for awhile right???
    07 LTR450 forsale
    86 250r forsale

Cannondale stopped making them in 02 I belive. I think ATK took back over in 04 (my dates might be messed up) But I think ATK only makes them on a AS ordered basis
    V-Twin King Quad

wow lol i should have done some research before i posted this.... i could have sworn they stopped making the quad for a few years.... and 2007 was the first year back im sorry.
    07 LTR450 forsale
    86 250r forsale

Nah its all good. Hell I could be wrong lol. My dad has a 02 Cdale. So he is the Expert in that catogorey I just kidna hear him talk about some things sometimes so I belive that is what he told me. Somone else will post as well.
    V-Twin King Quad

Cannondale went out of business in 2003. ATK bought lots of remaining inventory and started selling re-badged Cannondales as ATK's in 2004. The thing is, ATK's 2007 model looks the same as a 2002 Cannondale...
    #76 2002 Cannondale
    DirtSurfers
    Iowa OHV
    IATVHSS

oh ok thanks for the info, cant believe i never heard of them making them again sooner lol.. was shocked when i first seen it
    07 LTR450 forsale
    86 250r forsale

Don't forget all the upgrades the Cannondales got when ATK took over! Definately makes it worth it to own one.
    Neal C. Tody - ntadej@hotmail.com
    -2005 SE Yamaha YFZ450 - Pro Design Pro-Flow Intake, Renthal YFZ Bend Handlebars, AC Bumper, AC Nerfs, Holeshot MX 20" fronts and 18" rears, +2 Burgard Standard A-arms, +4 G-Force Axle, front shocks with the DeRisi Racing Pro Millenium Kit valved for MX (Would never recommend to anyone).
    -2000 Banshee - Found. Damn meth heads even destroyed my brand new engine. They've still got my HiPers too, SOB.

These upgrades were not created by ATK though and they don't even employ most of the good ones either. By good ones I mean necessary reliability upgrades. The ATK is not as good as buying a used one and rebuilding from the ground up. You could do that for less money and be much much more bulletproof.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast