Thread: How many races are counted for points

How many races are counted for points

Just wondering how many races are counted towards year end points. Can't make all the races, but would like to hit as many as I can and still have a shot at year end standings.
    05 YFZ450

The rule is that 70% of the total races will count for year end points. With 12 races X 70% =8.4, so only your 8 best finishes will be counted this year.

Were there any other rule changes besides how to take off?

The only other change will be that you will have a colored tag on the back of the helment for each class. We barely got this passed.
    The start will be no problem for the atv's, just the bikes will have problems.
    Remember to go and sign up on the tireballs website for the MHSC contigency for 2007.

i think the colored tags is a great idea because now i can tell who i'm racing and who's passing
    ol' 2004 400ex

Do they have a basic XC style of start? or are they le-mans like the Flat river Gp?
    05 Gt Thunder Trx490r
    WHITEHORSE RACING
    RISSLER EXTEREME ATV
    PRM, AXE racing, FASST bars, GPR, IMS-Roll, DID chains, HRC, JT sprockets, GT Thunder link, Hipers, Maxxis, Tire Balls, Custom Axis, LSR (stem,arms swinger carrier hubs), Axecalliber axil, QuadTech, T&T Racing, Spider, UNI, Pivot works, mxprographx,

WHITEHORSE RACING Trx416ex
    Razor 2's 23"-22"s,IMS tank,Galfer Steal Brake Lines,Denton Stabilizer,Herrmann +1 swingarm,Herrmann Racing Seat latch,Hotcams Stage one,Port and polish,Dynojets,Wesico,Tag Bars,PRM Bumper,PRM Skids,Rad carriers,Spyder grips,All Balls,LRD Exhaust,Green Frame,Stock Red Front Plastic,Gray Maier Rear Plastics ,Elkas Shocks Up Front,STocker Rear Shock,Blown elka rear in the shop!

Knox Racing 1987 trx250r (under construction)

There's a new rule where you have to start in front of the bike with the front tire between your legs or something like that
    Devon Jarrett

OXC Pro #16

~2008 sponsors~
    Dirtfiend Racing, DirtWorks Motorsports, Shrum Racing, Cardio Stack.

Myspace.com/backnblack450r

AIM:Backnblack450r