Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Quad Magaizine

Quad Magaizine

quad magazine had a article on this thing...sounds like its gonna be kick *****$$!!!!!
    XC 265R

just got two minths issues in the mail today... AWESOME MAG>>>>I LOVE IT>>any idea where they came from or whose mag it is...i like it, but i want to know where they come from

Quad magazine is the same as transworld motocross magazine, the same company makes both of them.

ps. you probably only like it for the poster,i know thats one reason why I do.lmao

haha the poster was nice but ya know i think i will take my gf(my quad) to the next level....a up grade haha KFX FOR ME
    XC 265R

Originally posted by troyleepred719
    just got two minths issues in the mail today... AWESOME MAG>>>>I LOVE IT>>any idea where they came from or whose mag it is...i like it, but i want to know where they come from

Yea that's weird i just got two issues also, i thought it was a late Xmas present seem like a good magazine though

just read it today...im excited to see what these bad boys look like all modded out
    LT-r450
    YFZ450

haha i can' wait either sounds like its got balls
    XC 265R

i got two issues also, i got March's on Tuesday and Feb. on Wednesday? Very nice mag.! And the poster helps!
    2011 GNCC Sport Class Champion

They have some of the best pictures you will ever seen in print.
    But I still look forward to Dirtwheels letters section.
    The girls at home only let me put up the girlie side of the poster every other time, as you can see on my garage wall. I tried to tell them this is a MALE oriented grage but I was ruled down.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I recieved an issue yesterday and have no idea why. It may be because we subscribe to the parent companies bike magazine.

Pics were great, awesome interview with Ballance, but over all there wasnt much to it. I got the feeling it was a spin off of the bike rag with a few quad articles thrown in. Maybe they will expand in the future. I will get a subscription which says a lot
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast