Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2007 Itp QuadCross Round 1 - Glen Helen

Dustin Wimmer was able to grab the win for the Pro Class after dominating in the main.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Brittany #23

Thanks to my '06 sponsors

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Keith Little was able to grab the second place position.
    Brittany #23

Bigkidracing.com, ATVriders.com, TAG, Scott, Sickgirl, Fly Racing, Triumph Motor Sports, PowerMadd, ITP, Southern California Quad racing Magazine, Metal Craft, Elka, Precision concepts, NGR, and Alba.

Kory Ellis was able to grab the third place position after having to work his way around Dustin Nelson.
    Brittany #23

Jeremy Schell was also out there on his Honda 450. Schell took last year to move back east and take his chances out there, but he decided to come back to California to compete in the ITP Quad Cross Series
    Brittany #23

But it was Dustin Wimmer who took the win for the Quad Cross and walked away with a check for $1,500.
    Brittany #23

With just over 230 riders attending the first round of the Quad Cross, we can only expect great numbers as the series grows throughout the year.

The next round is February 25th in Cottonwood Arizona. For information for that track please visit www.gomxracing.com.

We look forward to seeing everyone at the next round.
    Brittany #23

nicee pics, and thats cool u put up a pic of me. ha if you have anymore then send me a link or somthing. -Mazey
    Mazey*
    Youth production Nationals 300ex #83

Do you have any pics of Jason Baird #72 in the am expert class, I believe he won the 2nd moto with a 2nd overall.

what kind of shock Shell run on his 450r???

Originally posted by 4strokesyfz
    what kind of shock Shell run on his 450r???
    the new bilstein shocks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123