Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I finally did it!!!

Talking I finally did it!!!

I've been practing this wheelie for a little while now and I finally got to where I can ride it without falling off
    Attached Images Attached Images
    87 250r
    blue lakers front and rear, pro taper bars, p51 ishocks, esr trx5 centermount pipe&silencer, esr hanger, esr air box eliminator kit, esr shifter, vforce 3 reeds, 38mm air stryker, port/polish, bored, cr head gasket, ac racing nerfs, +2 +1 laegers, ims oversized tank, devol kicker.

holy cow.. are u doing a superman?
    espo
    Staten Island NY
    White/White Yfz- SOLD
    Aim: jbgti3663
    Email: Tjespo22@yahoo.com

nope, I'm standing on the bars with my left foot while holding onto the bumper with my left hand and controlling the gas with my right, and my right foot is in the air...
    87 250r
    blue lakers front and rear, pro taper bars, p51 ishocks, esr trx5 centermount pipe&silencer, esr hanger, esr air box eliminator kit, esr shifter, vforce 3 reeds, 38mm air stryker, port/polish, bored, cr head gasket, ac racing nerfs, +2 +1 laegers, ims oversized tank, devol kicker.

that is really sweet. most stunting im not a fan of but that takes a little talent! very cool.
    JAMES

2004 Black SE YFZ450 Fasst Flexx Bars | Namura High comp. piston | DID heavy duty cam chain | GYTR Kicker| SS brake lines| GYTR pipe & filter | DG fat nerfs | Full skid plates | AC Grab bar | 4 razr 2s on ITP rims| Gibson steering stabilizer | DOXO graphics | Pro Armor bumper | powermadds

2004 Yellow LTZ400 - White bros slip on | uni filter w/ outerwears & no lid | Fly ATV bars | denton steering stabilizer | Klaw Fronts & Knarly Rears | Works Shocks

1972 Kawasaki 100
    1993 Chevy S10 Pickup
    AIM Walls450

Originally posted by YFZ450Ridr
    that is really sweet. most stunting im not a fan of but that takes a little talent! very cool.
    thanks It takes a lot of patience too...from all the falling before I finally got it down...lol
    87 250r

very cool
    Bones heal guys dig scars Pain is temporary, but glory is forever!

To race or not to race? Now thats a dumb question

~2005 z400

yeah some nice wheelie man!
    good work

nice!

wish my 250x was powerful enough to try that
    07 Raptor 700 - Stockkk
    94 Ford Lightning - A lot of goodies
    10 Focus Coupe 5 speed - A few goodies. 40mpg.

Re: I finally did it!!!

Originally posted by jokester
    I've been practing this wheelie for a little while now and I finally got to where I can ride it without falling off

thats awsome i have quite a few tricks i can do high chair ,special k , bacwards wheelie, 12 oclock, bumper grab etc. but how the hell do u do that seriously can you explain step by step like were u put each foot i reall wanna learn this, and i have a 250ex yea i know its only as 250ex but im poor and i like to ride so i take care of it and just ride, any tips would be appreicated
    Attached Images Attached Images
    friends dont let friends ride yamahas

Re: Re: I finally did it!!!

Originally posted by coolex
    thats awsome i have quite a few tricks i can do high chair ,special k , bacwards wheelie, 12 oclock, bumper grab etc. but how the hell do u do that seriously can you explain step by step like were u put each foot i reall wanna learn this, and i have a 250ex yea i know its only as 250ex but im poor and i like to ride so i take care of it and just ride, any tips would be appreicated
    those are pretty hard too

ive been trying them with my foot in the bar though (not sitting down) and i cant get used to using my left hand on the gas and my right hand on the clutch.

i guess its easier for you because of the auto clutch
    07 Raptor 700 - Stockkk
    94 Ford Lightning - A lot of goodies
    10 Focus Coupe 5 speed - A few goodies. 40mpg.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast