Thread: ute question.

ute question.

how ya'll doing?

well i want a ute so i checked and studied and i think the grizzly is my top choice. any body got any input on them ( come on now this is the grizzly forum ). the ups and downs and pics and stuff.

oh yeah my brother has a kodiak and i lke it also.

is everone like to good to talk to me?

How are you doing? I just picked up a Grizzly 700 last month. I still can't get the grin off my face.

hey

did ya look at my thread "You Got A Grizzly 700--you Want 16%more H.p. Free"its no joke.

hey byrd man

whats up?yes yes yes get the grizzly its bad a s s .It won the dirt wheels shoot out too.I will be getting 1 for my wife next year.

i read the reveiw and it seems like the grizz is the best choice. i think yamaha has the best ute's. honda's are ok but i don't like the electronic shifter on the handle bars ( had a 450es ).

I agree i could never get used to push button shiftin...jus not natural to shift like that...plus auto u dont have to do two things at once...jus ride no worries bout shiftin at all..and man do thy ripp
    Koz #161 mechanic,photographer,and track builder

99' Jeep Grand Cherokee 4.7L Powertec V8
    airaid throttle body spacer
    AFE cold air intake
    Gibson Performance Exhaust
    JET Chip stage 1
    31" General Grabber AT 2's
    John Deere 4410
    48 hoe
    430 loader

byrdman37876, the grizzly is an awesome quad. I just got an 07 660 and I love it. I came from riding a 86 atc 250R, took a break for a few years and finally chose the grizzly over a TRX 450R. The power is unbelievable. I have gone through some decent mud bogs and I didnt even need to use 4 wheel drive. The automatic tranny is so nice. Hill climbs are done with ease.
    You will be amazed at how fast it goes. It pulls hard like a snowmobile.

The best feature of these quads is you can ride them all year round. Our winter in the New England can be long and nasty and I wanted to be able to ride whenever I got that urge. I used to hate going in the garage and see the ATC and not be able to ride it because there was 8 to 14" of snow on the ground.
    This winter will be a different story.

Here is a picture of mine after some riding.

Good luck!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Get the 700. I cannont understand why anybody would even consider a 2007 660 over the 700 after doing some research. Many who have bought the 2007 660 are now kicking themselves over at Highlifter. For just a few hundred more, you get a much nicer quad.

Check out grizzlycentral site too.