Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: division4thor--BEWARE-

3 questions.

1. Why would you let someone else use your screen name? If Im not mistaken it is still free to join this forum.

2. Why do you let someone continue to use your screen name to sell parts after you know they are ripping people off? Why not just change the password?

3. George has scammed people under other names as well. Why aren't the moderators of this site taking any action when they learn about these problems?

allright well one george is not a scammer! second i gave him my password to talk to pappy. i didnt know because he was selling yfz parts and i only deal with 450r stuff. but i can tell you this my password is changed so you dont have to worry about any problems. if you could do one thing, just change the title of this to Beware of George Lopez! i wont have any other person besides me (KYLE) you will no this by just seeing me in trx450r forums on this sight and also on Trx450r.org, ****************.
    Removed Admin

the last one is 45OrHQ. also i would like to say that i give my number out to who ever wants it and ill talk to the person. So thanks KYLE
    Removed Admin

haha... give me your #, we gotta talk.. the fenders that were supposedly in great shape... are total junk.. they're cracked and the graphics are falling off everywhere.. and i know that you havent had those graphics on the fenders before they got scratched to hell and back underneath..
    District 5/ PAMX Quad A and Pro Am

450r - Laegers/Axis LT front end, Laegers/PEP rear, rpm axle, burgard stem, walsh guesseted frame, full Quadified engine, HST exhuast, Hipers All around.. and soooooooo much more ;-)

08 Sponsors: Mosites Motorsports, GT Thunder, Quadified Atv,Spy Goggles, Pro-Action, Michelin Tires, Mac tools, Speed Graphics, DGS Racing Suspensions, Gaerne Boots, , SixsixOne Fly Racing, Western Power Sports,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12