Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: division4thor--BEWARE-

Thumbs down division4thor--BEWARE-

First of all I hate to do this, but Im not going to let someone else get lied to. I bought a LSR Axle off of George Lopez, he uses this user name on this site as well as yfzrider18 on yfzcentral. I sent him a money order priority mail. He sent me a pm on another site stating that the axle would ship on the 10th and he would get me a tracking number. On the 13th another person was asking about their parts as well. I located his phone number on this site under this user name (division4thor) and called him. He stated that the axle had already shipped and he would have to "find" the tracking number because he used his friends dads Fedex account. Then on the 16th I sent him another pm asking for the tracking number and told him that I was going to post negative feedback if he did not communicate with me. His reply was "don't be so jumpy, that I would get my parts." and "I only got your money 2 days ago" (I have tracking info showing that it was delivered on the 12th) I sent him another pm advising him that if I didn't get my axle or a tracking number yesterday I would post feedback. Today I sent a pm to him on this site, then as I am typing this message, I get a reply that states that this user name belongs to Kyle, not George, and that more than one person uses this user name, but he would talk to George for me. In a nutshell ....He has my cash and I have no parts!! Be Careful

and when you recieve your parts tomorrow be sure to come on here and state that please cause everyone i deal with always has there parts, you wanted me to ship the parts out before i received the money and i was going to thats why i said the 10th and then i thought about it and said no way!!! i recieve the money on the 12th and you will have you parts on the 19th thats one week, thats alot better then most people on here ive waited 3-4 weeks for parts. yes i dont communicate well, cause im not on here everyday, that is my fault. but for you to say your going to press charges after three days of not receiveing your parts is alittle crazy.then stating your go to have cops drive buy my house for days until you get your parts, so maybe people should beaware of you not me.

so just make sure you let everyone no thta you got hte parts i said you were getting.

george lopez
    Removed Admin

I am not the only person that has had issues with you George. In addition to division4thor, run a search of stealth450r, your name pops up with issues there too. Is that everyone elses fault as well??? A little honesty goes a long way!

i give up with you its no use you will have your parts and then theres nothing to say, thanks for buying parts.
    Removed Admin

hey did you get your axle, i no you did but i want to hear it from you,
    Removed Admin

What I got was a piece of crap!!! You described it as "Like brand new" "With all of the hardware" There was NO hardware at all, The bearing seat is trashed, and Im pretty sure it is bent. (unless my straight edge AND level are bent) Im sure it is someone elses fault. Let me guess, the axle was in perfect condition when you packed it and the Fedex guy stole the hardware????

umm there should be a bag with the six spacers and 2 nuts onj them, and that axle is straight it was ridden on 10 times at the most. but i figured you would have a problem with it so i give up you got your parts and i showed pics so you saw it.
    Removed Admin

This guy has also taken me for a ride on the rip off train. I paid him $400 for a yfz frame a month ago and STILL have not received any proof that he shipped it, or my money back. He will also not communicate with me for the past 4 days.

Hey this is KYLE. I just wanted to say dont leave bad feedback on DIVISION4THOR bc i didnt scam anyone or anything. what you should do is retype the beware and say beware of GEORGE LOPEZ who sells YFZ parts and thats the kind of quad he has. I as in KYLE i have a 450r and im selling 450r parts. i dont want people to think im george and wont by my parts. i no there shouldnt be a bunch of different people using one name. But when i sell things i give the person my name and phone number to make trust. so all im asking is not to mess my name up and get my name mixed up by being known as a scammer bc im not. i just sold some 450r parts and im going to tell them to put feedback on here to show that im a good seller. Im going to talk to george and see what the h*ll is going on because im geting pissed with this sh*t. so thanks KYLE. AND YES MY NAME IS KYLE
    Removed Admin

i bought a seat cover from division4thor and i got it quick and in just as good of shape as he said..it was brand new like he told me....i would buy from him again no prob.....thanx for the good service and product....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast