Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Polaris Ranger Rzr Press Launch

MSRP $9999.00
    Special Thanks To:
    KTM North America, Brian Healea of KTM, Sport Cycles Racing, FMF, Motorex, Houser Racing, Rath Racing, Thor, Spy Goggles

Is it pronounced R-Z-R, or razor?

RZR is pronounced Razor
    Support the sport!

Really? You thought it felt tippy? I mean...yeah, it can tip over if you aren't careful...but to me it didn't FEEL tippy. Some UTV's feel tippy just sitting still (cough - Prowler - cough)......lol!!! I thought the lower seats made it feel alot better......

I would compare it to my stock rhino, but I will let Merriman do that for you guys - I don't want to hijack his thread anymore than I already have!!!

By the way, Merriman - GREAT JOB on the Parker coverage!!! It was so thorough, and so well done - you really worked hard on it and it shows!! Thank you!!!
    Corry Weller

#801 SR1 - Lucas Oil Series
    #29 2009 YFZ450R

www.wellerracing.com

Allow me to explain "tippy"

The Ranger RZR is much safer and more stable than the Prowler. Hands down! But I couldn't say it was more stable than the Rhino. Maybe because of my expierence in the Rhino, I know how it acts, but I must say that in the short time that I drove the RZR I adapted immediately to its characteristics, and could drive it as well as I do a Rhino. I think that is a big plus for it. And if you added some wider offset wheels and tires, the "tippyness" would be extinct.
    Support the sport!

Power Commander makes a module for the Sportsman 800efi, 700efi, 500efi, Ranger XP 700efi.... I would think you could get one for the new Rzr
    06 LTR (White):ATP Racing Engines Port and Polish, +1 Ti exhaust valves, JE 14:1 Piston, Hotcams Intake cam, Power Commander, FuelATV intake, Full HMF Ironman series exhaust, Hinson Clutch Basket, Hinson Clutch Plates, Blue Laker Custom Plastics, QuadTech Hump seat, Blue Tag "Railer" skid plate, Fasst Co. flex bars, ASV F3 Pro Clutch perch w/ lever, ASV F3 Brake lever, Precision Steering Stabilizer, Walsh long travel front end, Fox Evol front shocks, Fox Poduim X rear shock w/ DSC, GT Thunder Linkage, Streamline Brake Lines front & rear, Motion Pro clutch cable, Rath Graphics kit, Rath Anti-Vibe Stem, black Rath bumper, black Rath grab bar, black Rath competition nerf bars/heel guards, Hipers with Maxxis Razr MX's or itp bajas all around p/c gloss black, kenda klaws, Lonestar Axcalibur axle, BCS Shift Pin, Blue CV4 hoses, Relocator, updog # backings, srp case saver, lots of powdercoating!!... and a few more things to come!

Thanks to this year's sponsors: Rath Racing, HMF Exhaust, FuelATV, Fly Racing, and Western Power Sports

here is a video link I saw online on the RZR

http://www.atvpress.com/atvvideos/at...8rangerrzr.wmv

Well I am headed to Laughlin, NV right now to check out the SCORE race. I'll be back on Sunday night to answer any other questions if needed. See ya!
    Support the sport!

A question

I'm a new guy on the block here. Seems to be a really good place for info.

With the new Rzr ready to hit the trails, has anybody heard what kind of gas mileage it gets?

Not really critical, but wondered.

Re: A question

Originally posted by weathermeister
    I'm a new guy on the block here. Seems to be a really good place for info.

With the new Rzr ready to hit the trails, has anybody heard what kind of gas mileage it gets?

Not really critical, but wondered.

dont really know havent thought much to look but I will and I will post when I do find out

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast