Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Race Season is Gettin Close - Who's In?

2007 Race Season is Gettin Close - Who's In?

Everyone is getting things ready at this time of year. Who's in for 2007? What class you hitting?
    2005 Honda 450R
    2007 Honda Rincon
    2005 Honda 400EX

are you runnin this year
    09 sponsors; Laker Custom, ARS/FX, C&D RACING, LoneStar Racing, CFM Performance, FTR Graphics, Thede Photography, Tire Balls, Moose Racing, Alpinestar,Cycra, HiPer Tech SideWinder, EVS Sports, Scott USA, Tag Metals, Got Wood Racing www.gudde.thederiders.com

Im ready

Yup, I'm in. I got talked into racing one more year. I am actually going to be more prepared this year than last because I am not worrying about my house contractor issues or getting married.

I'm ready to tear it up!
    2005 Honda 450R
    2007 Honda Rincon
    2005 Honda 400EX

I'm in. I am still nursing a broken leg and I haven't touched my quad yet from my crash in Nov., but I am in.

OUCH!!! That sucks. Just make sure it is healed up good before you start racing again.
    2005 Honda 450R
    2007 Honda Rincon
    2005 Honda 400EX

I am going to try my best this year to atleast be in on a couple. The KY races are both about an hour from the house so I hate to miss them. I am not sure on what class I am going to run yet, I am between A or B class. I am thinking of just running the A class so that hopefully I can get a little faster even if I don't win any.

Hey Rob, are you going to keep running the independent rear setup?
    99 416ex, sold, gone but never forgotten

02 gsxr 750 Jardine carbon fiber slip on, 1000 titanium header, steel front lines, k&n, 208 GPs, flush mounts

04 450r xc quad

Sponsors: C & P Racing(Morgantown, KY), Fun Valley Motors

Originally posted by duke416ex
    Hey Rob, are you going to keep running the independent rear setup?
    I am planning on running the IRS again this year. Sonic Offroad made a bunch of changes to it during the off season. Since I am in the beautiful cold snowy weather in Ohio, I won't have a chance to ride it much before the first race. So, I think I will keep the GT Thunder setup for at least the first race, & maybe the second. I want to get a lot of seat time on it before I bring it out again.
    2005 Honda 450R
    2007 Honda Rincon
    2005 Honda 400EX

I am in I will run the A atv class and will run 4-5 oma's this year the ones in morrison the one in decatur and the one in memphis maybe the season opener I will just have to see I want to get more racing than just the mhsc
    Triple Threat Racing
    2003 Cannondale
    Can't beat American Quality!

2005 Sponsors
    Hiper Technology

You should do as many as you are able. It will be nice to have another Cannondale there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast