Thread: How much HP should I have

How much HP should I have

My mods are in my Sig, Thanks Jimmy
    06YFZ450SE

CT3 MOTORSPORTS
    www.virginiakrawlers.com
    Jimmy Hare #83
    MODS
    Cam Mod,Dr.D Exhaust,Jetted,Ncvq Needle,RedLine Fuel Screw,Power Now,Power Now Plus,Boyesen Acclerator Pump Cover,Lid Off,Pro DeSign Pro Flow K&N System,E Brake Block Off Plate,X Factor Monster Pro Peg Nerf Bars,Pro Armer Bullhorn Bumber,Dr.D Hour Meter,MSR Handle Bars,ProDesign Kill Switch With Pro Armer Mounting Kit,Armadillo A-Arm Guards,Armadillo Full Chassis Skid,15 Front Sprocket.Pro Armer Race Grab Bar.Maier Carbon Fiber Hood.18"Kenda Claw MX,20x6x10 ITP QuadCross.

45-46hp is where your at if that is a full exhaust. I see you are in Fredericksburg. I am in Culpeper.
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com
    ------------------------------

My 440ex Mods: 12:5 Comp, White Bros. XC Cam, DRG Ported Head, DRG EXR Prototype Filter, Airbox Lid Off, 450r Carb, LRD Pro 4 Ballistic Full Exhaust...
    *Jetting: 3 turns out on the Mixture Screw, 48 pilot, Needle in the 3rd from top, and a DJ 170main*
    -----------------------------------------------
    Up to 42hp-30tq and For Sale*** Time for a new project!!

Originally posted by Mobile Dyno
    45-46hp is where your at if that is a full exhaust. I see you are in Fredericksburg. I am in Culpeper.
    One weekend I might Come and try it on the Dyno. Culpeper isnt to far away. Do you work on ATVs to If so I think you worked on one of my buddys Rappy 700 and his YFZ450. Hes name is Tony he owns Midnight Express towing. He said the guy that worked on his bike he has a Dyno Too.
    06YFZ450SE

CT3 MOTORSPORTS
    www.virginiakrawlers.com
    Jimmy Hare #83
    MODS
    Cam Mod,Dr.D Exhaust,Jetted,Ncvq Needle,RedLine Fuel Screw,Power Now,Power Now Plus,Boyesen Acclerator Pump Cover,Lid Off,Pro DeSign Pro Flow K&N System,E Brake Block Off Plate,X Factor Monster Pro Peg Nerf Bars,Pro Armer Bullhorn Bumber,Dr.D Hour Meter,MSR Handle Bars,ProDesign Kill Switch With Pro Armer Mounting Kit,Armadillo A-Arm Guards,Armadillo Full Chassis Skid,15 Front Sprocket.Pro Armer Race Grab Bar.Maier Carbon Fiber Hood.18"Kenda Claw MX,20x6x10 ITP QuadCross.

I am that Guy. I tuned in his 700 and the yfz450. Tony and I are good friends. his crew has gone on some rides with us.
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

My 440ex Mods: 12:5 Comp, White Bros. XC Cam, DRG Ported Head, DRG EXR Prototype Filter, Airbox Lid Off, 450r Carb, LRD Pro 4 Ballistic Full Exhaust...
    *Jetting: 3 turns out on the Mixture Screw, 48 pilot, Needle in the 3rd from top, and a DJ 170main*

Ok cool small world.I saposse to go riding with them some time. he said he might come to my house and ride. he said his YFZ on the dyno pulled 47HP to the wheels and he said he dont have the cam mod done.
    06YFZ450SE

CT3 MOTORSPORTS
    www.virginiakrawlers.com
    Jimmy Hare #83
    MODS

Mobile Dyno I'am in the prosess of getting a 13.5-1 Wisco piston for my YFZ and Hot Cams or Webb cams. When I get this done where about where my HP be. Thanks jimmy
    06YFZ450SE

CT3 MOTORSPORTS
    www.virginiakrawlers.com
    Jimmy Hare #83
    MODS

Who's doing the work for you? When all is dialed in I would say 50-52hp.
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

Ok Thanks Cliff from CT3 MotorSports in fredericksburg he used to work at FMS before he started his own shop.

Originally posted by Mobile Dyno
    Who's doing the work for you? When all is dialed in I would say 50-52hp.
    06YFZ450SE

CT3 MOTORSPORTS
    www.virginiakrawlers.com
    Jimmy Hare #83
    MODS

Mobile Dyno Services

How much HP should I have. Do you have a service in Ca.If not were can I buy one.

thanks Troy
    Suzuki LTR450 2006
    K&N air filter and outer wears
    Curtis Sparks X-6 Big Core
    Ice Cube 498 Big Bore 13.5
    Power Commander
    13t up front
    Sand Stars front and Back

Troy, I would hope you are getting close to 60hp with your setup.

I am in Virginia.
    Precision Motorsports
    Mobile Dyno Services
    www.precision-ms.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast