Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Brute Forces are garbage

so one has a problem, this means all of them are junk? I kno of dozens with thousands of miles, no problems.

MY DAD USED TO SAY SOME PEOPLE COULD TEAR UP A SLEDGHAMMER IN A SAND PILE, MAYBE THESE FEW THAT ARE HAVING TROUBLE ARE THOSE PEOPLE. MY 750 IS USED ON A FARM EVERYDAY. RODE BY HIRED HELP THAT COULD CARE LESS NO PROBS SO FAR
    06 BRUTEFORCE 4x4i

09 GRIZZLY 700 efi eps

Originally posted by hillbilly426
    i gotta agree that the quad is junk .my buddy needs a crank bearing .kaw told him he needs to buy a new case .the motor only has 50 hrs on it .one rod bent pisto cracked all the bearings are shot
    You mean the stealer told him this. I highly doubt it was a factory rep. Go back to ridin' your sheep.
    KFX 450 R with a butt load of party favors.

New Brute force rider

I know this guy is just trying to get people pissed off. But i have been riding for over 15 years now and im only 21 so i have grown up riding. my family and i have have never been a brand a and only brand a company. I have had honda, suzuki, and Kawasaki, and right now Kawasaki has them all beat for the best quad for the money. Every quad company has its issues but Kawasaki has them beat with the moter, the sups, the whole machine. Have you been on a honda recently, outdated eveything, not much have changed since the 2000 honda forman es and i still have one. Suzuki is not using a v-twin and not producing the power that is should be. I won't even mention polaris for the all
    the known reasons. Can-am is nice but it cost basically 10,000 dollars just to get out the door. An i love my brute force its nothing but bad *** and puts most 4wheelers to shame.

Just bought me a 08 Brute and im loving it .
    04 YFZ 450
    04 R6

my dad has a o6 b force and he is having problems with the displays everything on the quad works except the the dash. how can this be fixed.
    o5 trx 450r
    set up xc style

Originally posted by spearman_929
    my dad has a o6 b force and he is having problems with the displays everything on the quad works except the the dash. how can this be fixed.
    There is a problem with a ground lug under the seat. I had the dealer fix mine under warranty, but check out kawieriders.com do a search and you will see how to fix it.

o

this thread is a total waste of time the brute force 750i is a great quad ya there might be better ones but it gets u from point a to b and possibly C
    jeremy

full stock 08 z400 special edition

What a tool. The only problem I've had is with mine overheating after goin' off in a deep hole. But other than that, no probs whatever w/ my 08 650i
    08 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 4x4i
    SS 212 Wheels
    27" Maxxis Zilla Tires
    Louder Vision Fender Flares

Granted the brutes chassis is not the best sorted of the 4x4 bikes out there. The Outlanders and new sportsman XP has it beat in the chassis department. But the brute still makes one of the best deep mud machines out there and the Kawasaki V twin is a tough reliable engine that is tuner friendly. The Teryx guys are really starting to build some reliable big horsepower with the kawasaki Twin.

look here, I think this video speaks for its self! I don't think there are any 180 H.P. CanAm twins out there that I know of!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48SVVc_4sjA

Plus the brute is still thousands of dollars cheaper than the flag ship Polaris, Can am and Artic cat machines!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast