Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Brute Forces are garbage

The ONLY problem I see with the Brute force is Overheating from the radiator getting clogged with mud. It has been a monster on the trails and never let me down. I'm sure the Brute is on par with the rest of the UTE manufactures out there in terms of reliabilty. If you think a Kawasaki is a crappy machine, just imagine your change of mind if Ford or GM started to build 4 wheelers!
    Give Em' the wheel!!!

2005 TRX 450 R

2006 KFX 80

2008 Grizzly 700 FI/ Power Steering

2006 Yamaha Rhino 350 4x4

Ive never had overheating problems.... of course my radiator is always cleaned out

On long weekends in the woods, sometimes it's impossible to find a hose to clean the radiator out.... Small streams or creeks help, but yes, the brute seems a little easier than my grizzly for a clogged radiator.
    Give Em' the wheel!!!

2005 TRX 450 R

2006 KFX 80

2008 Grizzly 700 FI/ Power Steering

2006 Yamaha Rhino 350 4x4

I have a 05 750 brute and i have not had any problems with it, i put aftermarket bushings on the sway bar and added tires and wheels and a copperhead cdi and i love this thing-it has NEVER let me down or left me stranded, that guy is full of @#*@!!!!

In my opinion the B- force is a well enginered machine all the way through and the name really does speak for itself.

Does anyone on here have a 750I B-force For sale , if so let me know?

What's the cheapest i could get a B-Force 750I for?
    04 YFZ 450
    04 R6

I think his user name pretty much sums him..... er, I mean it up! C'mon back with it clown.
    KFX 450 R with a butt load of party favors.

can't you guys tell he is just trying to puff you up?
    Outlaw 525
    Brute Force 650
    Banshee
    lt250r (parting out)

He puffs things allright. As far as working around quads, sweepin' the floor and dirtying his knees doesn't count.
    KFX 450 R with a butt load of party favors.

The electrical the 05-06 Brutes had was with the bus connector. It's a simple fix. Kawasaki supposedly fixed it in 07 but I would strongly recommend soldiering and sealing the connection anyways. All Kawasaki did was eliminate the connector and twist the wires together.

Do you have a KVF750 exhibiting strange electrical problems? There have been reports of some very strange electrical symptoms that can be difficult to diagnose.

Typical symptoms are listed below in the order from most common to the least common:

1. Fan does not activate and the engine overheats
    2. Meter stays on and the battery goes dead
    3. Fuse keeps blowing
    4. Engine stalls when 4wd is engaged and does not restart, but it restarts in 2wd.
    5. Engine starts without ignition key (when just green button is pressed).
    6. Check belt light is flashing.

The cause for these symptoms can be often traced to corrosion forming inside one of the two white plastic 1"x1-1/4"x3/8" joint (BUS) connectors that are taped to the main wiring harness. There is one under the front fender between the front shock towers and another one under the rear fender near the fuel tank.

So far the problem has occurred only on the rear connector. More specifically, the rear connector/harness is attached to the tube frame just to the right side of igniter/control unit area. If you pry open the cap of the connector, you may find greenish corrosion (electrolysis) formed inside between the bare metal contacts. The electrolysis occurs within the connector because there are positive and negative wire terminals joined together without any barrier to separate them. On the rear connector the white wires are always on (+), the brown wires are ignition on (+) and the black/yellow wires are ground (-).
    If your customers ride in deep water or somehow cause water intrusion into this connector, a special prevention is required because the problem could repeat. After cleaning up the corrosion or the main harness is replaced (because the connector itself is not available separate), some dielectric grease should be applied inside the connector and it should be well sealed to prevent further moisture intrusion.

The ultimate repair is to remove all of the black/yellow ground wires, solder them together and seal them separately from the connector.

If you guys want to learn more about the almighty Brute Force which is a GREAT machine, you might want to check out brutecentral. That place is the Brute Force Resource.

i gotta agree that the quad is junk .my buddy needs a crank bearing .kaw told him he needs to buy a new case .the motor only has 50 hrs on it .one rod bent pisto cracked all the bearings are shot

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast