Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Brute Forces are garbage

i have enough problems keeping the front end on the ground with it stock. 180 hp would be killer!!!
    #####SOLD#####
    2005 Polaris Sportsman 700 efi
    Itp Mudlite xl's
    Vision wheels

#####NOW#####
    2009 Brute Force 750 4x4I

I just bought my first brute force after alot of looking around at what was available used in the big bore utility. I just bought a 2008 750i. I got it home changed the oil now i have a couple rides on it i love it my friend who has a 2005 brute force has 5900 miile and towed my brother outlander back to the cabin last weekend. P.s With these big v twins they do sip oil so if you don't do regular oil change after every or every other ride or check your oil you will be replacing crank bearings. Checking a dip stick is a small price to pay for how much fun this machines.

Waddle said he worked at a dealership that sold all four brands. Well I have had 3 of the 4...never owned a polaris because THEY ARE GARBAGE....not the brute force. I have seen polaris ATV's with issues so I have never owned one. I love my brute force. I liked my Honda's, I have had a fourtrax and a rancher. Reliable but outdated. My Suzuki was okay never had any problems but the resale sucked. The brute force is the best you can get for the money. It was a consumer digest's best buy. Do your research and then post.
    Brute Force 650---12"vision wheels, 26" AMS Swamp fox tires, aluminum skid plates....More to come

My polaris 700 was put through hell and kept taking it. I feel that it was a better "out of the box" machine than my brute. the creature comforts of the sportsman were far superior to the brute also. 3 times the storage, rear work lights, and turn key starting no need for a second button. but the brute has alot more power and with some help will handle better.
    #####SOLD#####
    2005 Polaris Sportsman 700 efi
    Itp Mudlite xl's
    Vision wheels

#####NOW#####
    2009 Brute Force 750 4x4I

Exclamation

guys it might be time to end this toplc. when you start comparing a brute force and a polaris you cant go any lower
    06 BRUTEFORCE 4x4i

09 GRIZZLY 700 efi eps

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456