Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: HOW TO relocate 400ex battery

i would definetly not do this mod if you do any serious jumping, my ex "when i had it" was for he most part a trail quad so i didn't have to worry about it and i actualy never used the modded airbox because i got my hands on a um one before my build was over and the um one was vary nice and didn't hand as much as the modded one did.

sorry v0lcom13sn0w that your battery got smashed.

and in all honesty these days if i had a ex again i would most likely relocate the battery to the front or even try to put it were the airbox snorkel runs through.
    getting back in the game lol got a abused 300ex

i was looking at it.... im gohna mount it on my grab bar >=)...ill let you know how it works if i can remember ...ive got it all planed out
    300exx
    white bros e series pipe
    k&n filter with outer ware
    itp hole shots
    dg nerfs
    shock covers
    +2 jb a arms
    ac black line bumper
    250x frame
    (sold)

honda forman

2008 Raptor 700
    -Turbocharged
    -Supercharged
    -High performance Flux Capacitor
    -High performance piston return springs
    -Yellow powerband
    -bored over to 80 million cc's
    -Top speed over 400mph
    -2in body lift
    -polished kanooter valve
    -lone star muffler barrings
    ^bought from muddy400EX

your fast kuzz u where haulin @$$ when i passed u

If your talking about the front bumper then I wouldn't do that as that spot takes alot of shock from jumping and wheelies. I was thinking closer to the cross bar in front of the oil cooler.

anyone with the um racing aluminum box have any issues with contacting the rear brake caliber. Thats why the indent is in the factory one... I notices some aluminum boxes had the battery mounted long ways in the box instead of side ways like the um. the ones mounted long ways have an indent made in the box for the caliber for the case if the suspension is compressed all the way it wont damage anything. I really like the um one. I may just build one out of aluminum and see what happens.

i had no problum and i had a blown rear shock and a 250r rear caliper which is just a mid larger so if anybody would hit i would have.

on a side not the 250r caliper was awsome as they are a twin piston and all you need to mount it is the 250r brake stay.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567