Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5,000 reward

Angry 5,000 reward

5,000 reward to anyone with information leading to the arrest and conviction of 2 possibly 3 thieves driving a dually pickup responsible for the theft of a 2007 CAN AN RENAGADE limited edition yellow with custom skid plates on january 5th,2007@ 7:45 pm from badlands offroad park in attica in. this quad was only 2 days old
    email
    or call troy at 765-762-2981

post more details and i will copy this into the stolen threads section
    Staff Photographer ATVRiders.com
    Senior Photographer ATVInsider
    Staff Photographer GNCC Racing/ATV MX
    Staff Photographer Vurboffroad
    Staff Photographer Cycle News

I am from Lafayette, but live in Indy now and am always at the Badlands. I will keep my eye out for it. Best of luck to you in finding it. You never know, they may be stupid enough to ride it there. I hate thieves.
    2003 Yamaha Raptor
    -Elka Suspension, Houser Long Travel A-Arms, Axcalibur Axle, HiPer wheels, ITP Holeshot HDs, Yoshimura Exhaust

We got stolen dirtbikes back befor.. they were not 20 minutes away from us. So just keep your eyes peeled. Have suspsisons on who it was. go cheak it out at night time. We had our suspisons on who took ours, turned out to be them. ( they are acused to steal alot of stuff around here)

they caint ride it i have the keys and it has a chip in the key like some cars have -so unless they order a new ignition w/key (which i have alerted all the can an dealers) they tell me it is unridable

Originally posted by badlands
    they caint ride it i have the keys and it has a chip in the key like some cars have -so unless they order a new ignition w/key (which i have alerted all the can an dealers) they tell me it is unridable
    is this a feature for the renegade? thats an awesome idea as ling as the wires cant be spliced and manipulated into thinking the correct key is in
    Planning a comeback...

All the Outlanders and Renegade have this theft devise, so hopefully the thieves will figure it out and just leave it somewhere to find. I hope you find it in one piece.

How do you know what they were driving? Did you see them steal it?

Ill keep my eye open around here... But i don't think ill see it but ill look....

have them on video loading it in a dually with cab lights

Originally posted by badlands
    have them on video loading it in a dually with cab lights
    VIDEO of them in the act!! were you standing there filming them or was this a security camera?
    2009 Polaris RZR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast